[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

I just hope brutal fervor increases the leech cap in the same way vaal pact does
Can't wait for this build to be updated, means I will start playing POE again. Only build I have ever found that I really enjoyed :D
@Rauvagol
As far as i know - it does.

@Gore1997
Well you can start right away! The only difference is:
1. Pick Vaal Pact
2. Always pick Brutal Fervor over Headsman
3. Buy Oskarm gloves and drop the Assassin's mark + blasphemy.(after that you could use Hatred instead of HoA for some more damage as you'll have the needed mana without blasphemy )

That's it!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Is there a flicker build viable for 3.1?
@KorgothBG
Yeah, I probably could start now but I will wait till the guide has been updated. I like reading through it ^^ Keep up the good work :)
Super fun to play, awsome work!
"
KorgothBG wrote:
@Rauvagol
As far as i know - it does.

Slayer ascendancy does not increase the leech cap anymore, it used to increase it by 10%. The cap is 20% of your max health per second, then VP doubles that to 40%. Picking up Soul of Arakaali increases it by 50% making it even faster whenever your immortal call procs.
So getting vaal pact early on is a good idea or is waiting till you get endless hunger the ideal choice?
@roguemjb
Yup my bad - that is actually how it works currently.

@Ssephh
You should definitely have Endless Hunger before you take VP.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
@Ssephh
You should definitely have Endless Hunger before you take VP.

Ah alright, thanks for taking the time to answer my question.
Last edited by Fanines on Dec 17, 2017, 3:23:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info