Developer Questions and Answers

1. Do you plan to further update leaguestones? Maybe add rare or unique ones?

2. Game is crashing a lot in this league, do you work on it?
Will it give a ingame tradesystem?
What do you guys think about implementing a melee counterpart to the range attack totem, a "melee attack totem" which could use one linked melee skill?

For example with an animation like the warchief-totem which can then use for example earthquake (perhaps with the downside that the player has to be nearby like warchief or that certain skills won't work with it)?
Will you ever consider optimizing the game more by reducing the numerous amount of crashes, freezes and very bad framerate?
"
Hoodlift wrote:
Will you guys remove the exp in chayula's domain ( breachstone ) since its pretty unfair for top 10 pushers if 1 group got someone that is buying splinters all the time

exp gain is to much

In comparison to uber atziri its simply broken

u can do mass profit / give the top ladder grp insane exp if some controlls the chayula splinter market, would be really cool if u find a fix for that problem, since its unfair for the rest of the top 10 not having that insane bonus

Seconded.

You dont even need to start thinking of competing lol. In essence i was top 10 easily with a friend running the maps we found. Now chayula and market control fucks every competition.

Most people ofcourse wont care for this, but the hardcore mappers do and there are so many of us who quit early this league because of it.

So please fix this stuff GGG, you know since last league about this broken exp gain.
First of all, thank you very much for the awesome game you made and for your outstanding support since closed beta! I apologize if some of my questions were already asked but I currently do not have the time to go through all of them.

My questions are almost about the same topic, Hideouts:

- Is there any plan to physically expand hideout layouts, by adding levels and/or increasing the size of them?
- We have heard a while ago that we would eventually be able to buy hideout layouts. Is this still planned?
- Are you considering to add in the future the possibility to have mannequins that could wear our gear and microtransaction effects? I think that being able to populate our hideouts with pets is a great way to give them a new purpose to the ones we get in mystery boxes and through supporter packs. I can definitely see myself buying multiple of the same microtransaction effects and skins if I can have mannequins wear them in my hideout.
- Are you planning to improve the way the microtransaction stash tabs are handled (being able to rename these tabs, being able to move items ourselves, etc.)? It is right now very confusing and frustrating to try to find an item even with the search option.
- I'm sure I already know the answer, but do you plan in the future to allow players to have 3 pets following them around rather than 2? I would definitely be ready to pay a good amount of money to have the option, and I think I might not be the only one. I know that it might have an impact on visibility and computer performance, and I know having too much of them might have an impact on the game's atmosphere. Could be an option if you're playing solo with no other players on the map?

Thank you again and keep up the outsdanting work!
When do you plan to make a 2017 map overlay, and get rid of 1990 type?
As it is now, the new players (like me) will be really disappointed (as a former d3 player)
Any news about PoE on Xbox?

We didnt get any news yet..
How much of the current and announced main game content was already imagined and planned at the time of game release?
It mostly concerns new acts and in lesser degree things like Atlas and Ascendancy.

Don't you feel act IV differs too much from the previous acts in terms of the narrative style and protagonist's role?
I mean mostly "gotta catch 'em all" hotchpotch of all previously mentioned characters for the first point and switch from survival/vengeance motive to high fantasy crusade for the last.
Will act V follow the same epic course as act IV or will it return to (hardly) realistic style of acts I–III?
When will you offer an "recycle" feature for duplicate MTX?

Even a 10 point option would be fine. The current mystery box system is outdated, unjust, and fills users with frustration and trash duplicates. Let us trade them in for a very small fraction, and we will come back for more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info