Developer Questions and Answers

What is "the thing" in the game you are most proud off?
Any updates on xbox? :)
Hi,

i've noticed in every new patch the porfrmance goes down and there are several lags after the release patch day, specially in this last one like I said lags, FPS drops, crashes, bugs... So do you have some schedule to resolve this? In my humble opinion I love this game and its content but before coming more content I would prefer a patch resolving all this issues.

Thanks.
Hey, can we expect new language for the incoming 3.0 and, if so, wich one ?

Also will it be possible to buy a kiwi one day, again ?
Can we expect more of the old uniques to be overhauled and brought more in line with the more powerful items? You know, Veil of the Night still needs some love.
1. Will you tell, some new skill mechanic in new expansion? :)
2. We need buff useless mele skills. Not 8% increase damage but more value.... Infernal Blow, Glacial Hammer, Double Strike, Dual Strike, Cleave and Block skills. Possible Things?
3. We need pure phys Aura and Envy aura on gem. Possible to add?
4. Elemental Hit need more attention, maybe mechanic change?
5. Maybe new mele gem like Arc(chain mechanic)
6. We need good unique endgame one handed sword.
"
lupasvasile wrote:
Will Tormented Spirits ever stop being retarded?

OMG First

tormented spirit с ним интерестно получается он как пвп Есть Но его Нету, либо убираите его и поднимайте шанс выпада шмота и орб либо доделаите, он гавнюк ни кого бафать не хочет, он же призрак ПОЧЕМУ он не хочет всилится в другое тело, ё и ё пжалуиста доделаите блин, фича в игре а толку блин 0 и нервы греет.
Has GGG ever considered MTX skins for the user interface?
when will you stop copy pasting the "exclusive" pilgrim hat mtx?
ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE. ALL THE CAKE.
Are there any plans for a Titan's Grip style notable, or is this completely out of the question? (Dual-wielding two-handed weapons)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info