Developer Questions and Answers

Is there ever going to be a form of Death-recap so we acctually can see why we died.

ex; 600 physical reflect
568 chaos dmg
886 cold damanage
affected by curse
etc
Are there any plans or has any thought gone into improving accessibility to the game? Specifically, for us deaf individuals, a visual offscreen alert to substitute loot filter drop sounds. Audio-only cues are not the best idea.

The flippant response would be that there is a visual indicator (the item itself dropping), but the key word here is "offscreen". Drop sounds are a huge advantage that a good number of people can't utilize.
Last edited by shadowscion on Mar 13, 2017, 11:08:10 AM
I may be quite late to the party, but I have a question

I'm hoping to start up my own video game company in the not-so-near future, but first I'm planning to find a job within the industry to get some experience. When you started up GGG, you already had experience in the industry, right? What would you consider sufficient experience and knowledge to start-up a company? What kind of experience did you have at the start?

And if it's not too much to ask, any tips on how to find the right people for your company?

Thank you very much
Last edited by Polkjm on Mar 13, 2017, 9:49:47 AM
We want to use rods and rings for fishing. When you add fishing in game?
Do you guys want implemented to game and when a "spectre memory" on servers??

Why we can't use 2 same support gems to get double dmg boost?

For now every crash ,dc or closing game we must looking new spectres...There will be nice if we can close game and run again without loosing spectres(if they not die).Server should remember number and type of our summoned spectres...
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Last edited by PromaG on Mar 13, 2017, 10:07:56 AM
I feel restricted by the limited amount of skill slots. Are we ever going to have more than 8?
Are you going to implement colorblind option in the game? Example friend of mine cant tell the difference between red and green socket.
Hey GGG,

How do you peeps see yourselves now as part of the Kiwi games industry? Would it be fair to say that between yourselves and Rocket Hall's new venture Rocketwerkz; you're now senior members of the community?

What are your thoughts on including more pacific/australasian themed flora and fauna?
It's always cool finding new areas and enemies that look like local creatures and plant life not typically found anywhere else. It's such a wonderful resource we have at our fingertips.

Is there any hope for more diverse hideout decorations? Sometimes it feels like what the masters offer are too unified, It'd be awesome to wander into a tora hideout and find placed streams, moss mats, and lizards poking around. Or entering into a Haku hideout and find people searching rockpools, seeing paua, or tending craypots. I Know this is practically asking for a different game but a lot of people I know really do love dressing up their hideouts and while we can always be creative with what we have, new freely attainable decorations are always a cool treat!

Chur from Welly

p.s That design talk you recently shared on the development of the Lab system was wonderful, I ended up showing it to a bunch of people who aren't players of PoE from the Idle Thumbs community and it sparked some really cool discussion in their game-creator advice Slack.
I'm curious as to why was the nerf to Monstrous Treasure not in any patch notes. Do you "stealth nerf" mechanics on purpose to mix things up or was there a mishap?

Thanks
How does the team react on imbalances found and used in mass by players? For example: double dipping and at the moment HOWA.

Speaking of which: could we get a Development Manifesto on Balance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info