Disgusting Porcupine Goliath

"
SisterBlister wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

Not completely sure about the why, but I have jumped many times into a pack of porcupines ( in the middle, you could not be more melee ), and killed most of them in a second and ...... 0 damage taken from spikes.

It's because the hit calculation at very close range is totally wonky. I played blady flurry last league and if I was right on top of monsters I would not hit them at all. Same when using a bow at really close range: You just miss.
Guess the calc cannot deal with the angles at 0 distance. Yet another reason not to play true melee :)

That does make some sense indeed, thanks.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
7.2K life, 4282 armour

Died from killing 6 of these fucks at the same time.
Zombies and SRS = winions vs that shit. They just soak those spikes up like it was nothing.
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Never had any issues with those on my evasion+dodge bow character, 99% of spikes would outright miss.
"
ngoof1 wrote:
7.2K life, 4282 armour

Died from killing 6 of these fucks at the same time.

why do you list AR when it has very little to do with the survive/die situation?

porcupines are evasion/block/dodge based, not AR based. esp in maps with 'added ele' 'stronger crits' and '-max'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info