Super Stash Sale - All Stash Tabs on Sale This Weekend!

"
Jerle wrote:
Still waiting for ability to convert prem tabs to quad tabs...

^This!

Converting 4 EMPTY prem tabs to quad should be fairly simple imo
Bump default up from 4 to 6. 4 was fine 4 years ago, but the game has become P2P and P2W without extra default storage.
It's getting to the point where it feels these things are always on sale for an entire weekend - and for a curious definition of "weekend", at that - where I actually start to resent the lack of sales I might be interested in for days at a time. I've dozens of prem tabs (and have for a year).

Maybe consider doing other batch sales, still having daily sales on while doing weekend sale events, or... something? I realize you have at least one thing on sale every single day, and you probably want to hit me for still finding something to complain about, but still. :P

I totally get that there'll be no item you could put on sale that literally everybody would be happy about, but there's some things which haven't been on sale for ages (years?). I really enjoyed a few of the batch sales - e.g. the Thanksgiving sale and Exile outfit sales, and so on.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
bought some quads to get free space in standard league to be able to sort. but the option to even get a limited amount of tabs converted to quads would be nice.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Oh yeahy ;) thx a lot, waited for a this sale, just dropped 30$ on stash tabs :)

love you GGG
Still no way to convert premium tabs into quads.

Such a slap in the face to long term supporters.
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Brumbek wrote:
Quad tabs give a SERIOUS advantage in the speed of the Chaos recipe process, and therefore we MUST be able to convert our Premium tabs to Quad!

They do? How so?

I really wonder what this statement is about :p
Good
Last edited by rotibal111 on Mar 12, 2017, 8:16:54 PM
What kind of promotion. Only 10 points on the stash tabs bundle :(
I would love to buy some, but it feels like a scam sitting on dozens of normal/premium tabs we bought when this was the only way to spend points and support you...
Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on Mar 10, 2017, 6:58:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info