Super Stash Sale - All Stash Tabs on Sale This Weekend!

"
60x7 wrote:
Again?

Ain't like most people buy anything else.. most of the armor sets don't even suit a caster and look pretty bad tbh.
Of course, two days after I upgrade my tabs and get a quad.
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
At this point, the stash tabs seem to go on sell like every single weekend. it's starting to feel a lot less like a 'sale' and more like a penalty for buying stash tabs on weekdays.

It is not hard to see that it has been every 3 weeks for quite a while now.
Teehee, rlly want the option to convert the 100 useless tabs prem tabs I have to quad. Seems only fair.
I have yet lived to see a man wise enough to be ignorant and one foolish enough to be wise.
I would really love to...you know...buy some tabs
But not only is email support massively behind (7 days no response)
but also the points i've purchased on a temporary acc to play ...haven't been added in 5 days -.-
"
Jerle wrote:
Still waiting for ability to convert prem tabs to quad tabs...

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I literally just bought an essence tab :(
See you, Space Cowboy...
I have so many premium tabs and tabs in my MTX screen from mystery boxes that I haven't used because I have seriously like 40 tabs. If I could trade them in even at a ratio greater than 4:1 for quad tabs or whatever, I absolutely would. I use <20 tabs during a season. I would love Chris Wilson a little bit more if this were made a possibility. Turn them into remove only tabs in the perm leagues and gimme quads pls.
"
Origination wrote:
I literally just bought an essence tab :(

yep same here ....,go figure

also nice tribute to scooter in your quote ;)
I too want to convert my premiums into quads. Would be nice for the devs that we all supported to support us right back. Were not asking for anything free, just to be able to have our previous investments not feel like a complete waste because quads are just so much more useful, and yet we have like 60 of the old ones that feel bad to use now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info