Flicker strike bug

Thanks for the suggestions. I understand this could be just me and I would agree with the both above posts, if not for the presence of lag. I'm not arguing the description of the skill. Just saying that if there is a momentary lag spike, the mob on the screen is not where it is on the server side. If the cursor is hovering over that mob on the screen, doesn't necessarily mean it is how the server sees it. And as a result you end up on a different mob unintentionally. In HC this could mean a lot.

Not sure why it is clearly meant to be used with Frenzy. Doesn't say it anywhere. Sometimes I'm using it as an escape to hope over an obstacles, etc. Not sure, but I think whirlwind cannot beat that.

I don't even have frenzy at the moment. This fact should not mean I can't use the Flicker in a predictable and safe fashion.

I will try the solution for the opener to use Flicker after pressing attack button. It still feels sloppy because of that additional action. Unfortunately, it applies certain restrictions on a play style. I.e. in case I need to escape by teleporting over a log or river, the pathing will make the character cut corners or move along the side of the mentioned obstacle instead of directly to a mob on the other side.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info