Dead Build

"
Andrihaf wrote:
Hey, love this build, on level 89 already.
I levelled all the gems to get 20% quality, Could you add what level helmet/glove/boots should be?

And what is stat priority on jewels?

Thank you

Gloves is the gripped with %18 attack dmg (use blessing orb if you have less), boots can be anything with high armour or evasion , helmet is the same with +2 barrage enchant , lion pelt is the best option if you are gonna craft yourself

Boots enchant can be one of these
%10 Pen , add light , attack speed , movement speed and critical strike %120 . All are good pick for your own taste.

Gloves is not gonna enchanted since we using gripped.

for jewels look > order of priority
1-Life
2-% lightning damage (it multiplies with auras ,flat dmg and everything more important than crit)
This build has
current lightning multiplier %265 (i do not include skill tree % lightning)
3- Crit multi/crit multi with bows (Except jugg he has EO)
4- This one could be anything attack speed , attack speed with bows , % damage , armour , evasion , IIR

Changes comes with 3.0

BUFFS
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Added Lightning Support now does 17.5% more damage at gem level 20.

(Choir nerf , means CHEAPER) Choir of the Storm: No longer grants -30% Lightning Resistance
Voice of the Storm/Choir of the Storm: No longer grants increased Critical Strike Chance based on your Uncapped Lightning Resistance. Instead, it grants increased Critical Strike Chance based on your Lightning Resistance (which is typically capped at 75%).

Elreon's crafted Increased Maximum Energy Shield mod can now only be crafted onto Amulets. The cost has been changed to 8 Chaos orbs (from 1 Exalted orb).

The Juggernaut's Unflinching skill now grants a 30% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you are Hit (up from 20%).

NERFS
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

(WED Nerf) Weapon Elemental Damage Support has been renamed Elemental Damage with Attacks Support. It has been reduced in power at all levels, from 40% to 35% at gem level 1, up to 54% more Elemental Damage with Attack skills at gem level 20.

(More ES Nerf) All local Energy Shield modifiers on items, as well as the base Energy Shield of items, have been reduced at higher levels. Very low-level items will see a slight increase or no change, scaling up to a 33% reduction at the highest tier of modifiers.

Added lightning dmg gem buff and wed nerf mostly balanced itself , except cheaper choir of the storm on future and jugg buff we get nothing.Vaal spaker literaly butchered with 3.0 since Choir commonly used by vaal sparker im very sure my waifu choir of storm gonna be less than 1ex

no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Aug 2, 2017, 5:08:01 PM
so yay or nay ?
i just want to follow a simple and efficient build like your !
and ive been following your topic scine posted
"
so yay or nay ?
i just want to follow a simple and efficient build like your !
and ive been following your topic scine posted

This build benefits from %50 inc light dmg and lighning bolt on crit.Critical chance is more than enough so YAY as hell. 3.0 Nerf literaly best thing ever happened choir was like 3-4 ex because of vaal spark builds now vaal spark and choir of the storm turn into non meta means gonna be wayy cheaper.
no longer playing
hey ! im just started it with alot of effort and exalts but its not quite good as much as its sound can you check why ?
my profile is open
the Assassin one
Your guide seams very interesting but I wonder what do you thin about Sion start for it and then transit into assassin and elementalist? Just want to see what do you think about that one.
"
vladimir1984 wrote:
Your guide seams very interesting but I wonder what do you thin about Sion start for it and then transit into assassin and elementalist? Just want to see what do you think about that one.

How exactly bad it is damage ? life ? or anything ? I see you playing howa recently compare to howa damage and life based can see like not that good its difference between meta vs nonmeta.You are gonna feel better after fall of oriath because other builds can deal millions with 15K es anymore.

"
vladimir1984 wrote:

Scion is bad for everything i forgot it even exist , you should do the same XD scion isnt viable for anything it just bad joke.
no longer playing
well i have almost 4k hp which is pretty bad and the dps of barrage and split seems not good
i think maybe lacks of ACC
single target is good but not too good
and i take 1 power charge from Merc
ill update the screenshot later
"
well i have almost 4k hp which is pretty bad and the dps of barrage and split seems not good
i think maybe lacks of ACC
single target is good but not too good
and i take 1 power charge from Merc
ill update the screenshot later

Improve your hp , accuracy and youll be fine.
no longer playing
i think about using kaom's boots and drop the CoH and implicit gloves with ele/temp on hit
what do you think ?
"
i think about using kaom's boots and drop the CoH and implicit gloves with ele/temp on hit
what do you think ?

You dont need curse gloves , same as kaoms boots try to craft a decent boots like with high hp
no longer playing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info