Dead Build

canjp can u update path of building code :I?
like items, god damn. im new in this game i thought there is a god damn reason you arent building anything else than light res. wasted all my currency on gear with evasion rating life and lightning res.. cant really say that its good dmg rn as assassin, 11k on barrage atm.
... will update you
Last edited by Razex_XII on Sep 16, 2017, 3:34:15 PM
"
canjp wrote:
"
hlhr724 wrote:
how to deal with Bleeding ?Basalt Flask must for Shocked

all Flask i have how to choose

I use always eternal life flask for bleeding , there is a simple reason behind this , since this build series has Vp you rarely use life flask like when you realy need hp boost thats why hp flask is always best option.Not to mention there is minor pantheon gives you life flask charges.

i cleared shaper safe and quickly with your BD
"
hlhr724 wrote:

This build was prepared for farming minatour you can take down anything :P

"
Razex_XII wrote:
like items, god damn. im new in this game i thought there is a god damn reason you arent building anything else than light res. wasted all my currency on gear with evasion rating life and lightning res.. cant really say that its good dmg rn as assassin, 11k on barrage atm.
... will update you

Ingame dps doesnt matter this build just like doomflech you hit ten maybe more times more DMG of your tooltip dps, ingame dps wont show your dmg when enemy cursed/shocked and other effects.I only add lightning resist because Choir of the storm bonus and The wise oak bonus , you must get more lightning resist than any other for get wise oak extra penetration.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Sep 17, 2017, 6:40:57 AM
"
canjp wrote:
"
hlhr724 wrote:

This build was prepared for farming minatour you can take down anything :P

"
Razex_XII wrote:
... will update you

Ingame dps doesnt matter this build just like doomflech you hit ten maybe more times more DMG of your tooltip dps, ingame dps wont show your dmg when enemy cursed/shocked and other effects.I only add lightning resist because Choir of the storm bonus and The wise oak bonus , you must get more lightning resist than any other for get wise oak extra penetration.

i want to change Ascendancy from Champion to Slayer i need more dps
What do you think about using Essence Worm instead Voideye and picking MoM? Even with HoT you will have 65% unreserved mana.

btw. Blinded enemies still got 100% chance to hit you if you have Unwavering Stance. So why Maloney's Nightfall? This 60% dmg inc is really worth it?
Last edited by pijanapanda on Sep 18, 2017, 4:53:54 AM
"
pijanapanda wrote:
What do you think about using Essence Worm instead Voideye and picking MoM? Even with HoT you will have 65% unreserved mana.

btw. Blinded enemies still got 100% chance to hit you if you have Unwavering Stance. So why Maloney's Nightfall? This 60% dmg inc is really worth it?

Voideye is must have its main dps and well maloney's nightfall is very cheap quiver and easy to find +1 arrow its huge dps boost.And yeah i totaly forgot stun immunuity lol you can remove unwavering stance if you want since every build has kiara now.

MoM needs too much skill point investment also

You must craft a quiver with T1 WED + T1 Light flat dmg roll and +1 arrow corrupt to get equal dmg of maloney's so yeah its way cheaper and easy to obtain.

"
hlhr724 wrote:
i want to change Ascendancy from Champion to Slayer i need more dps

Slayer tree is not ready yet but you can change of course.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Sep 18, 2017, 11:03:27 AM
Canjp, Hello i am trying to do your build, but i think i went Wrong somewhere, i know im not that high level yet but i really feel Squishy when im fighting either bosses or large amount of mobs. is it possible for you to take a look and tell me what i need to change? im rather new to the game, but i am starting to learn :)
"
Stu4rt1991 wrote:
Canjp, Hello i am trying to do your build, but i think i went Wrong somewhere, i know im not that high level yet but i really feel Squishy when im fighting either bosses or large amount of mobs. is it possible for you to take a look and tell me what i need to change? im rather new to the game, but i am starting to learn :)

you aren't the only one, i feel very wrong. I literally did everything like in that path of building code, got almost exactly the same items. And Path of Building says on canjp's build has 50% crit chance, meanwhile im around 27ish (pic below). Idk where to get it.

This are my character tabs right now

My current items are these:

I have basically no sustain, life leech is the only thing that saves me + my flasks. thats it

with other words, pls canjp pls post a vid, it would really help me.
Last edited by Razex_XII on Sep 27, 2017, 6:45:15 AM
Seriously though why assassin ?

What's good about the assassin ? He sucks so much. The power charge on no crit is useless, the more crit chance on full life is uber bad too.

I just don't see it. PLease, enlighten me !
"
Razex_XII wrote:
"
Stu4rt1991 wrote:

you aren't the only one, i feel very wrong. I literally did everything like in that path of building code, got almost exactly the same items. And Path of Building says on canjp's build has 50% crit chance, meanwhile im around 27ish (pic below). Idk where to get it.

This are my character tabs right now

My current items are these:

I have basically no sustain, life leech is the only thing that saves me + my flasks. thats it

with other words, pls canjp pls post a vid, it would really help me.

First, you should know that you MUST always cap all resistances (but you have to let the uncapped lightning resistance greater than others to get the Pen from Wise Oak). The items on PoB is just to help you on what are you should looking for.

The Crit chance on PoB is about 50% with all power charges, without them its about 28%, just like yours.
Last edited by kiqaps2 on Sep 29, 2017, 8:57:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info