Dead Build

intreasting :)
Could anyone show this build in action via video?
"
ziumbala wrote:
Could anyone show this build in action via video?

Yes please, want to use this build in 3.0 as a starter but I'm still not convinced, any video would be helpful. Thanks in advance for your time guys.
Im currently working on improving this build even more , my aim is hitting 1M dps without essential buffs and at least 70-80K avg hit.And yeah if you guys have video i can share on main post since i still using potato pc i cant make my own.
no longer playing
Would split arrow benefit a lot from voidwalker boots?
"
Warturtle007 wrote:
Would split arrow benefit a lot from voidwalker boots?

I think penetrating quiver is all you need +5 pierce is just overkill and you lose hp so not worth it.
no longer playing
I am enjoying this build in Harbinger SC (lvl 93 atm), but there's a lot of improvements to be done to the build. I'm gonna describe my findings below:

First, the choice of primary skill:
Choosing Split Arrow + Chain + Innervate over Lightning Arrow + GMP + Pierce is... well, poorly optimized. The second choice of links does more damage and clears significantly faster.

Second, the quiver:
Requiring a penetrating quiver can seem fine at first, but then you realize you'll be losing A LOT of dps on barrage without the "+1 Arrow" corruption. Using Pierce instead of Innervate and a Spike-Point quiver seems the way to go, till you can afford a "+1 Arrow" corruption.

Third, this:
"
canjp wrote:

- You need 2 6L item and you cant wear kaoms heart

This is half true. You NEED 2 6Ls, but that doesn't mean you can't wear Kaom's Heart. Your endgame goal SHOULD BE to wear a Kaom's Heart, and to have 2 6L The Tempest, between which you switch (one for bosses, one for clearing trash). Note: I'm talking about the two sets of weapons you can wear, not about carrying an extra bow in your inventory.

That's all for now. I'll post more insights as I progress.
"
Harmona wrote:
I am enjoying this build in Harbinger SC (lvl 93 atm), but there's a lot of improvements to be done to the build. I'm gonna describe my findings below:

First, the choice of primary skill:
Choosing Split Arrow + Chain + Innervate over Lightning Arrow + GMP + Pierce is... well, poorly optimized. The second choice of links does more damage and clears significantly faster.

Second, the quiver:
Requiring a penetrating quiver can seem fine at first, but then you realize you'll be losing A LOT of dps on barrage without the "+1 Arrow" corruption. Using Pierce instead of Innervate and a Spike-Point quiver seems the way to go, till you can afford a "+1 Arrow" corruption.

Third, this:
"
canjp wrote:

- You need 2 6L item and you cant wear kaoms heart

This is half true. You NEED 2 6Ls, but that doesn't mean you can't wear Kaom's Heart. Your endgame goal SHOULD BE to wear a Kaom's Heart, and to have 2 6L The Tempest, between which you switch (one for bosses, one for clearing trash). Note: I'm talking about the two sets of weapons you can wear, not about carrying an extra bow in your inventory.

That's all for now. I'll post more insights as I progress.

2 tempest needs a lot of investment, most people cant afford this im sure. And with the new kaoms price im very sure most people cant afford it too.

Well you can use lightning arrow , i dont think with LA you can do more dmg than split arrow first of all you using GMP this is already cripple a lot , split arrow has many arrow without needed GMP.

And again what is the chances finding +1 arrow on T1 rolled quiver , +1 arrow doesnt give you huge damage boost , only gives like 60-70 K dps. I can ignore this damage barrage already can reach +1M dps

Also innervane buff is global , barrage benefits this damage.
no longer playing
I'm open to test a slayer tree if you need it
https://pastebin.com/fASAmkX9
what do you think about this slayer tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info