Dead Build

"
zielony9999 wrote:
Hi canjp, could you post skilltree for deadeye before 3.0 starts, just skill tree, thanks in advance.

Im gonna add deadeye in 2 hours , Im playing dota 2 until league settle down i dont want to pay millions of choas a ilvl 8 storm cloud :P. Its almost same as assasin tree start with evasion & life nodes at ranger start then mimic assasin upper skills (crit and light dmg stuff)

Update 1> poeplanner is down im changing to poedb skill planner permanetly also this load faster on slow bandwith. In 5 minutes im updating every build and add deadeye skill tree later.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Aug 4, 2017, 6:11:09 PM
Impossible to level up with this build. No matter what i do, my 2 random melee weapons + Frostblades deal 3x the damage of split arrow with storm cloud...
"
Waikiki wrote:
Impossible to level up with this build. No matter what i do, my 2 random melee weapons + Frostblades deal 3x the damage of split arrow with storm cloud...

i am level 78 with this build in assassin looks like am one shoting a lot of things with help of vinktar flask and taste of hate helps a bit i was having problems with some rare and purple monsters that i hit behind the screen and get that bleed stack in me so i used an immune to bleed potion and so far going so good i still didn't try it in 3.0 didn't download it yet but i saw that assassin got a buff to power charge gain chance up to 20% which is a great thing to hear i got some expensive items like a 6L assassin garb and 5L tempest and i found no issues for me :( you just need to upgrade once you get more currency you'll have hard time in malachai tho if you don't have a proper light res those little spider got me one shoted a lot of time but i fixed the issue with more light res cause i had choir of storm
Guys what bandits reward we take on 3.0?
"
ricardovmaiaa wrote:
Guys what bandits reward we take on 3.0?

Kill all for every build

Sorry for delay deadeye tree here.Im gonna add fully detailed deadeye soon , but basics is = Get at least 1 phys flat roll for triggering bleed dmg so you can deal extra %80 crit and %40 crit multi

"
Waikiki wrote:

Its very possible , get an 4 link storm cloud , storm cloud can take you until old cruel level act 4 or 5 buy crappy uniques gives flat lightning dmg or any flat dmg. Use added cold dmg , added lightning and wed with split arrow. Look servants heart prophecy until you found silver coin they are very common

Before you ask
why not +1 chain ascendacy ? > Chain only used for split arrow for no need others are more useful
Powerful precision is same.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Aug 5, 2017, 4:53:36 PM
What armor do you indicate to use with the assassin build? Currently I can invest around 4 exalted in the purchase of 6L armor.

Sorry for my english, i'm using google translate.
"
BlackRazorBR wrote:
What armor do you indicate to use with the assassin build? Currently I can invest around 4 exalted in the purchase of 6L armor.

Any 6L armour with ilvl84 is ok , craft highest hp as possible. Wearing Uniques like daresso defiance , perfect form , kintsugi also good option if you can afford selfmade 6L.Honestly as long as 6L you can wear anything you desire there are no limits.
no longer playing
"
canjp wrote:
"
BlackRazorBR wrote:

Any 6L armour with ilvl84 is ok , craft highest hp as possible. Wearing Uniques like daresso defiance , perfect form , kintsugi also good option if you can afford selfmade 6L.Honestly as long as 6L you can wear anything you desire there are no limits.

Thank you, in this moment i'm on level 38.
What is the distribution of ascension points? (for assassin)
Last edited by BlackRazorBR on Aug 5, 2017, 8:18:11 PM
"
BlackRazorBR wrote:
What is the distribution of ascension points? (for assassin)

Update 1 > Volkuur's Guidance Zealot Gloves seems nice PoB not added its lightning version yet after PoB add im gonna test dps changes.No matter dps if more than 1 ex im bot gonna add to this build , if adds great dps i can add as endgame alternative. It says lightning damage can poison but chance it seems based on "lightning skills" tag well if works i hope.

Update 2 > Yriel's Fostering seems also nice
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Aug 5, 2017, 10:42:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info