Vault 7

"
鬼殺し wrote:
You suddenly acting righteous by twisting my words and, LOL, waxing very SJW indeed with the whole 'how dare you say your life is as bad as the slavery I've never felt because I'm a privileged white person too but I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!' indignation.
No. More like: "how dare you say our lives are as bad as the slavery we've never felt, because no matter our skin color, our privilege dwarfs that of people a century ago, and we have no idea what true oppression feels like." But go on, tell me more about how I was somehow racist.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
dude

why do you think they'd care about you?

It's not about whether they care about me or not. I don't like having programs on my PC that spy on me when I can remove them with a few clicks.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 8, 2017, 8:52:13 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:

You were not born free. You do not live free. You will not die free.

Whatever you call freedom is an ignorant construct that allows you to keep that bullet from entering your skull at very high velocity.

You need to make your peace with that.

Most others have. You are not special in this regard.

If what you're suggesting is people in the USA live an illusion of having freedoms, then I agree.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Of course you agree. You don't turn up to any of these parties without that tin foil hat. Or with any beer, which I think is much more offensive.

All I gotta do is flip that tinfoil hat upside down and it becomes a funnel for all the salt you're feeding me. Because I'm getting a lot of "I'm salty Trump got elected" from your posts.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 8, 2017, 9:01:50 AM
Whatever helps inflate your ego, bro. I call a duck a duck, not Anas platyrhynchos.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

If what you're suggesting is people in the USA live an illusion of having freedoms, then I agree.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27074746

So, CIA, NSA and all other agancies are spying on everything and everyone? Not that shocking. It might be shocking for those who believed that Obama was an angel incarnate sent from the heavens to correct all the evil things Bush did, lol.

Well, I guess that the ability to "impersonate" other nation agencies is new (or interesting at least). All dem russian hackorz are maybe not that russian after all, even if they leave the place messed up with balalaikas and empty vodka bottles.

How the fuck can any american believe anything that comes out of governemntal agencies and establishment media, at this point? Was at any time in the past the government as disassociated from the public as it is nowadays?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Mar 8, 2017, 9:42:19 AM
"
morbo wrote:
Well, I guess that the ability to "impersonate" other nation agencies is new (or interesting at least).
It is not new. But it's very interesting that the CIA was not only involved, but deeply involved... and that their program on it leaked onto the black market.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
You suddenly acting righteous by twisting my words and, LOL, waxing very SJW indeed with the whole 'how dare you say your life is as bad as the slavery I've never felt because I'm a privileged white person too but I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!' indignation.
No. More like: "how dare you say our lives are as bad as the slavery we've never felt, because no matter our skin color, our privilege dwarfs that of people a century ago, and we have no idea what true oppression feels like." But go on, tell me more about how I was somehow racist.

Oh, so SJWs are racist now?

when did they stop?
Oblivious
"
morbo wrote:
So, CIA, NSA and all other agancies are spying on everything and everyone? Not that shocking.

What's shocking to me is that nobody cares. Nobody holds the CIA accountable.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info