Vault 7

"
Manocean wrote:

I don't think their are any remaining news outlets. Even Faux news hasn't said a peep as far as I've heard.

They led with it as the top story during the Baier news hour, before the Healthcare stuff. Followed up with it on the panel as well.

Every major news outlet has run a story about this. Hell even my local news station did.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Let me add one more word here: DUH.

Not saying this isn't a big deal. It's huge. But it's absolutely unsurprising.

If there's one thing people in all the camps can agree on, it's that the government knows way more about its people than its people would like. Where we likely disagree is where the line can be drawn between the necessary evil of citizen surveillance and outright invasion of privacy.

Trite but it probably does boil down to that.
Not sure if serious or trolling waxing philosophical high-brow trolling.

Necessary evil? Really? Are you defending the CIA here? Do you think the Fourth Amendment is some antiquated relic which only made sense in The Before Time, back when the US wasn't in perpetual war against an incorporeal foe, pre-Patriot Act? Did terrorism invalidate the Constitution?

When privacy dies, liberty soon follows.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 8, 2017, 12:09:49 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
*hug* Don't worry, they don't care about you either.
I'm not arguing on my own behalf here.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Let me add one more word here: DUH.

Not saying this isn't a big deal. It's huge. But it's absolutely unsurprising.

If there's one thing people in all the camps can agree on, it's that the government knows way more about its people than its people would like. Where we likely disagree is where the line can be drawn between the necessary evil of citizen surveillance and outright invasion of privacy.

Trite but it probably does boil down to that.
Not sure if serious or trolling waxing philosophical high-brow trolling.

Necessary evil? Really? Are you defending the CIA here? Do you think the Fourth Amendment is some antiquated relic which only made sense in The Before Time, back when the US wasn't in perpetual war against an incorporeal foe, pre-Patriot Act? Did terrorism invalidate the Constitution?

We haven't went a decade yet without being in some type of war. We can't really go back to a period that never existed.

The only thing new about spying is technology. The US government has been caught many times pre patriot act spying on its citizens.

I remember when conservatives supported the patriot act and vilified the left for objecting to it when Bush was in office.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

You were not born free. You do not live free. You will not die free.

Whatever you call freedom is an ignorant construct that allows you to keep that bullet from entering your skull at very high velocity.

You need to make your peace with that.

Most others have. You are not special in this regard.
So you're anti-freedom, then. Probably some form of perfectionist who has embraced determinism because force and fraud haven't been completely erased from reality, therefore, say you, we do not have the ability to make meaningful choices and are not free at all.

If you had said "You were not born 100% free. You do not live 100% free. You will not die 100% free." ... Well, I'd agree with that. But if you are going to pretend your cushy, privileged Western life is equivalent to the toil of slavery under the whip, then you've shown an incomprehensible disrespect to the heroes of the past who have suffered, bled and died to make this world a freer place.

Then you tell me that freedom is the construct of ignorance. Such hypocrisy. Western civilization's own self-loathing, its strange ability to simultaneously bask in its own glorious lifestyle while damning itself for the choices that made that lifestyle possible, that is the construct of ignorance.
The last president who tried to fight the CIA got killed. Let's see if Trump survives. He can time travel after all so that's a huge advantage.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

FUCK YOU AMERICA! YOU DON T DESERVE ME!!!

*please save my ass if Kim jong un come to hurt my feelings*

*please I need Ipad and Hollywood don t stop sending me your culture

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
thank god i dont have any sammy's products
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Yeah i just leave this:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bruceupbin/2011/10/22/the-147-companies-that-control-everything/#72c012bf5105

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brendancoffey/2011/10/26/the-four-companies-that-control-the-147-companies-that-own-everything/#429ef5a9685b

"Conspiracy theories" right? Yeah...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info