Vault 7

Holy. Shit. What. The. Hell.

How is this not being talked about by every single new outlet non-stop?
anything is everything
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2017, 3:17:32 AM
"
Manocean wrote:
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

I don't think their are any remaining news outlets. Even Faux news hasn't said a peep as far as I've heard.
anything is everything
Apparently Philip DeFranco made a video on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBl2l76fp0w
anything is everything
It shouldn't be surprising, just like the NSA reveal shouldn't've been surprising.

---

The only quasi-legal problem with CIA hoarding cyber weapons is that they claimed (under Obama admin) that they wouldn't do that anymore. We now know that that was a bold-faced lie. The CIA lies. Constantly.

The moral problems with stockpiling this kind of weaponry have existed since they started doing it. If they released the knowledge to the owners of the compromised software, then real problems would be getting fixed. The longer they sit on this stockpile, the larger the surface area of a non-CIA attack grows, much to our loss.

The moral problem with a non-military agency having this kind of power has existed since the CIA was founded. Having to trust that they will use this power prudently is a big ask, esp. given the amount of times they've been caught lying.

Even then, having them use this power on others may well be seen as a military action from another state's point of view, to which we might one day get bombed and be left wondering "what happened?". I guess it's marginally better than all the time and money the CIA spent funding and arming foreign opposition parties.
I really thought it was about this

Spoiler

Wikileaks... the last one.

good RNGesus, we live in Alex Jones world now
I need more purple titles
"
Manocean wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:
I don't think their are any remaining news outlets.
Well, I'd include Wikileaks as one.

I'm being a little facetious with that image, though. I don't consider them to be the last news source.
"
Ocylix wrote:
good RNGesus, we live in Alex Jones world now
I view Jones as a big-picture visionary and opportunist. Knowing in broad terms where things were headed, and completely lacking the specifics behind his hunches, he made up the details. He predicted, perhaps correctly, that such things wouldn't matter in the end. His underrated intelligence doesn't make him trustworthy.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 7, 2017, 9:11:56 PM
Anyone using notepad++ might want to uninstall that shit. Wipe the registry entries just to be safe.
https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_26968090.html

A few others listed as well. Most are portable apps. I *did* have VLC media player installed, a non-portable version, but uninstalled that shit anyway just on the off chance it's a CIA hack.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 7, 2017, 9:45:41 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Anyone using notepad++ might want to uninstall that shit. Wipe the registry entries just to be safe.
https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_26968090.html

A few others listed as well. Most are portable apps. I *did* have VLC media player installed, a non-portable version, but uninstalled that shit anyway just on the off chance it's a CIA hack.
dude

why do you think they'd care about you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info