[2.6] Ben's Ranged AutoSummoner (BUDGET, MoM, guardian/shaper viable, projectqtup viable)

"
alexlenne wrote:
managed to grab one for 10C , wondering if you have a CI skilltree ? really prefer CI

Sorry dont have a CI tree as of yet. Probably just prioritize getting duration nodes, minion nodes traveling through the right side of witch down to scion.
I'm not sure if it was addressed somewhere in the thread, but why not use minion damage support? Maybe not for ranged AW, but for 7L ones this gem is better than melee physical support (as it scale chaos damage and poison). Chroming will be harder, but 3B is definitely doable. You should at least mention this option.
Last edited by SteKrz on Mar 8, 2017, 2:05:52 AM
"
h1ghb1rd wrote:
Flippers gonna flip.

Less flipping than you think. There's only 40-50 of the item on the market which puts serious pressure on the price if a good build is found. Doubly so for this since the build concept literally slots right into SRS. The CI SRS build can use the jewel slot by harrier and then one by the charisma cluster if it needs that cluster or the shadow one if it doesn't. Just swap your weapon in and go.

That said, there are good 2ex uniques that have half the availability of this one, so still some flipping. This would be more reasonably priced at ~1-2 ex.
"
alexlenne wrote:
managed to grab one for 10C , wondering if you have a CI skilltree ? really prefer CI

This is the core of an ES version http://poeurl.com/8Z1 You get this by lvl 77 if you kill all bandits.

If you follow the build and only us clarity and discipline there is nothing more you need. If you want to switch the clarity for a aura or a blasphemy you should add some more mana
Last edited by Flouyd on Mar 8, 2017, 5:10:53 AM
Is there any way to "not" bring many wands in your inventory at the start of "each instance" "each map"?

I feel picking up small weapon at the end of every map or every instances somehow tedious or clunky?

Petition to GGG to make animated weapons receive the same treatments as minions(zombies, spectres)
"
Is there any way to "not" bring many wands in your inventory at the start of "each instance" "each map"?

I feel picking up small weapon at the end of every map or every instances somehow tedious or clunky?

Yes it is sort of clunky, but that is summoner life my friend. Its a balance between fast clear speed and preparation.
I thought zombies and spectres you can keep them until they die?

"
bendoverxnao wrote:
"

Yes it is sort of clunky, but that is summoner life my friend. Its a balance between fast clear speed and preparation.
How does the lab enchant '24% chance to create an additional Animate Weapon copy' interact with Jorrhast's 'Weapons you animate create an additional copy' ? Will it be able to create 3 weapons at once?
Nice build!

You can remove all the collection aspect if you run SRS poison in your chest? No more need to pick up weapons or target animate? Only because SRS is a duration based minion, skeletons might work too. You can also drop the two Spirit Guards jewels then?

I tried to get 12 skeleton mages to be viable for 3 leagues but failed. They enter the battlefield animation is slow, their projectiles are slow, and they deal very little damage. You have to summon more every pack because they walk slow and can't be Convocation'd. They also run away (slowly) when monsters get too close.
"
Qsmion wrote:
How does the lab enchant '24% chance to create an additional Animate Weapon copy' interact with Jorrhast's 'Weapons you animate create an additional copy' ? Will it be able to create 3 weapons at once?

They just add a flat chance to create 1 more weapon. So you are basically spot on. As a side note, with this build decided to not go with that enchant because duration was too important to pass up. Being able to summon my ranged minions once and farm til the end was the deal breaker. Plus the build did not need anymore help massing up enough weapons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info