[2.6] Ben's Ranged AutoSummoner (BUDGET, MoM, guardian/shaper viable, projectqtup viable)

"
NorrYtt wrote:
Nice build!

You can remove all the collection aspect if you run SRS poison in your chest? No more need to pick up weapons or target animate? Only because SRS is a duration based minion, skeletons might work too. You can also drop the two Spirit Guards jewels then?

I tried to get 12 skeleton mages to be viable for 3 leagues but failed. They enter the battlefield animation is slow, their projectiles are slow, and they deal very little damage. You have to summon more every pack because they walk slow and can't be Convocation'd. They also run away (slowly) when monsters get too close.

Yes all those things mentioned can definitely work. But I had goals set out to have a build that can fit the clear speed meta + do endgame bosses. SRS and alternative options kind of lack in comparison to pierce + gmp for grub clear and regular animate weapon for bossing.
I'm doing this build, check out my character tree if you want to see gear/links.
I W I N GG
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
To remove collection aspect I'd make the weapon 5-6l and put srs instead one of blue gems temporarily at the start of the map.
Last edited by SteKrz on Mar 8, 2017, 12:45:51 PM
Hello I respecd my srs necro summoner to your build and bought some items and im running into some problems.

Can someone check out my character PortosinoDPSino and tell me what am I doing wrong please?

Btw do the wands you animate dissapear after some time? Same with melee auto cast weapons?
"
MrProtoX wrote:
Hello I respecd my srs necro summoner to your build and bought some items and im running into some problems.

Can someone check out my character PortosinoDPSino and tell me what am I doing wrong please?

Btw do the wands you animate dissapear after some time? Same with melee auto cast weapons?

Hard to help without knowing exactly the problems you are having. You missed a duration cluster under scion that you can grab if you have problems sustaining the uptime for weapons.

Yes they both disappear over time. With all the duration nodes + helm enchant + belt + increased duration you get can make them last for 2 minutes.
What about the ascendancy skills? What do I get?

Also, could you think about doing a vid tutorial on how to prep/sustain when starting off? New to POE and the build.
"
rdm0414 wrote:

Also, could you think about doing a vid tutorial on how to prep/sustain when starting off? New to POE and the build.

I'll add an ascendency section right now. I'm thinking of doing a minotaur vid before that. Still, expect a video guide on the build in the near future.
Please correct me if I am wrong, this is my understanding of this build right now.

Start off by animating ranged weapons.

Let ranged weapons kill shit, and when that happens 25% chance to animate BOTH ranged AND melee weapons.

All weapons kill shit, chance to animate, cycle on, etc.

I read on reddit that you needed poison in order for the on kill effect to take place, however, as a kill by a weapon doesn't count as yours. is this true?

Edit: One more question. In your guide you said you had to selfcast AW for ranged weapons. Does Jorrhast autocast not work with ranged weapons, even if u have Spirit Guards?
Last edited by Fire309 on Mar 8, 2017, 9:44:35 PM
"
bendoverxnao wrote:
"
rdm0414 wrote:

I'll add an ascendency section right now. I'm thinking of doing a minotaur vid before that. Still, expect a video guide on the build in the near future.

Thank you for that. Can you share your settings for loot filter? I am assuming you're using NeverSink's given the reference at the bottom but I noticed ranged weapons stand out for looting.

One other question - Jorr's is expensive starting out for new players to get. Is this the only thing that can get this build to work? Should I use SRS until I can afford that?
Last edited by rdm0414 on Mar 8, 2017, 9:43:29 PM
i have an interesting question, will the hammer animate weapons even if your loot filter dont show them?
my builds:
- COLB (Cast On Last Breath) first ever build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1632595
- the Flash: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367774
- the oro's bridle build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1409823

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info