Who else found no reliquary keys so far?

"
kolyaboo wrote:
None here either. :( Just started mapping last night so I'm hoping they will be more common in maps. Maybe?

nope stay rare as fuck sadly :(
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Found one earlier. It's better you don't get one to save yourself from the disappointment. I got a lion eyes glare which is worse than the current version from what i can tell
Last edited by Walrusky on Mar 7, 2017, 4:10:57 PM
"
Walrusky wrote:
Found one earlier. It's better you don't get one to save yourself from the disappointment. I got a lion eyes glare which is worse than the current version from what i can tell

so? i just want foiled uniques xd besides might aswell find a sweet n tasty legacy item xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Is it better to save it n open it when u r at lvl80 rather than opening it at 50plus?
i'd say the league is less about relics and more about rolling league mods to get league specific uniques and shit.

im looking forward to getting talismans and some good breach rings, especially since im playing SSF. those would be a great way to find good jewelry.

i don't expect to find a relic, and if i do i absolutely expect it to be a piece of shit legacy unique anyway, like 99% of them all will be
No luck for me either.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Found one a while ago in a grotto map. :)
Censored.
"
satanttin wrote:
Found 0 also 0 exalted 0 diviners.
Some guildies have found couple of keys some 5 pure exalted drops some 5 diviners

rng is rng... wish ggg would do something about the unfair rng tbh <_<

leveled 1 toon to 79 and the other is 53 atm.

if i don't find a single key this league i'm losing my freaking mind... it's legacy league u should find some GGG!

1 char at lvl 79 and one at 53 is nothing. I'm guessing your guildies have been playing basically non-stop since launch and have chars in their 90s already?

FWIW my only char is just about lvl 86 and I've found 1 exalt so far. No divines, no diviners box and no key. I think that playtime is about average to find an exalt in.

Keys are probably as rare as they should be but I'm just salty that I haven't found one yet.
Level 87 still no keys.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
It's only like almost a week since the league started. We still have... like what? 2 months and 3 weeks left to comb for keys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info