[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

"
Vashseden wrote:

Have you tried Increased crit strikes over ice bite? Just curious. I'm about to pick up my 5L and I'm nearing the same place as you in gear.

not yet but i don't seem to need more crit, i shatter every pack, have both power and frenzy charges up 99% of the time. i can give more stats when i'll be home(crit chance with power charges and flasks, dps buffed, etc)
"
valy25031 wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:

Have you tried Increased crit strikes over ice bite? Just curious. I'm about to pick up my 5L and I'm nearing the same place as you in gear.

not yet but i don't seem to need more crit, i shatter every pack, have both power and frenzy charges up 99% of the time. i can give more stats when i'll be home(crit chance with power charges and flasks, dps buffed, etc)

No worries. I'm just going to pick up a similar 5L for 1c and try it out. Happy hunting
I want to thank everyone for helping me out with answering other peoples questions. I will be streaming tonight and tomorrow so if you still have more please please please head over to Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde and hit follow. Also I will be releasing a new build/guide in a day or say so keep a eye out if you like what I do!
Thanks you for this guide!
Have you any suggestion for the Pantheon Gods choice ?
"
Skarthil wrote:

Imo Brine King(for some stun management) + Yugul with the upgrade for some reflect mitigation
Once u get Kaom's Roots i would switch Brine King with Lunaris or Solaris
how we can generate charges for immortal call?
"
valy25031 wrote:
"
Skarthil wrote:

Imo Brine King(for some stun management) + Yugul with the upgrade for some reflect mitigation
Once u get Kaom's Roots i would switch Brine King with Lunaris or Solaris

It is worth to get Kaom's Roots?
We lose all evasion then.

What about Darkray Vectors?

Corrupted Kaom's Roots
+200hp
+cant be stunned
+1 frenzy charge

-lose chance to evade attacks.
-lose 4 sockets

Corrupted Darkray Vectors
+40% lighting res
+40% mov speed
+2 frenzy charges
+20% more chance to dodge attacks
+still have chance to evade attacks
+4 sockets

-25% light radius
-40% frenzy charges duration
Last edited by Sessvisto on Aug 9, 2017, 8:46:45 AM
"
icexxx wrote:

Immortal call will still proc without charges it will just be for a .4 seconds
Regarding the boots still not sure which one will i would choose both are good options it will probably be a preference thing(but 200 life is quite a lot)
Last edited by valy25031 on Aug 9, 2017, 8:52:19 AM
"
valy25031 wrote:
"
icexxx wrote:

Immortal call will still proc without charges it will just be for a .4 seconds
Regarding the boots still not sure which one will i would choose both are good options it will probably be a preference thing(but 200 life is quite a lot)

Yeah, but with 200 life you lose about 35% chance to evade attack and 20% chance to dodge. So you lose survivability.
Hi here is my gear. Lv 85
Spoiler

I'm doing tier 8-9 pretty well.
Currently running inc crit strikes. I'll don't use elemental focus, for the last link I'll use cold penetration or damage on full life.
Currently have 5 ex to buy ToH and 6L belly. Also I'm thinking about the shaper gloves. I think they can be useful and they can give a large boost of dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info