[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

I've been looking for something to do with this regalia i made a while ago since its not selling. :/ What would the 4th green socket be if I wanted to go ES based?
Last edited by djfang on May 17, 2017, 8:58:28 PM
"
djfang wrote:

I've been looking for something to do with this regalia i made a while ago since its not selling. :/ What would the 4th green socket be if I wanted to go ES based?

well it sucks to lose crit strikes, but for the other green maybe hypothermia?
"
djfang wrote:

I'd honestly say it is unusable in those colors. Ideal CI is 4 red 2 green. 4 green in yours means i'ts basically a 4link with some throwaway green gems like faster attacks and hypothermia.
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
Eagle3o wrote:
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
Is there any viable 6-link alternate chest piece for this build?

Sidefx06's comments in the opening post that the Belly Of The Beast is a "good, relatively cheap armour" but it's priced at a whopping 5ex - 7ex for a 6-link version of it and there's been about 4 or 5 for sale on POE.trade at any given time for the last two weeks now.

There are quite a few 6l Bellys for under 5ex right now, not sure what you're talking about. If you're going to buy a 6l uni chest that isn't a tab/skin, you're gonna be paying over 3ex no matter what basically. Either find a good rare chest or link something yourself.

You should probably actually go and check your facts before coming in here and mouthing off like a fool about something you clearly have no clue about. The issue is still the same. Right now there's only 4 of the chests for sale at all and they are 5ex - 8ex & none are even close to being really well rolled.

Here's a screen cap since you can't be bothered looking for yourself: http://imgur.com/a/FjbRE

The build speed clears low content quickly as is advertised, but sadly it can't even remotely do all content, nor is it cheap, as specified in the thread title.

Why so defensive?

And golly gee, there really isn't a single one for less than 5ex? You sure? https://puu.sh/vUVRV.png

Overall, this build is actually fairly inexpensive, your inability to gather currency doesn't change that.
Last edited by Eagle3o on May 19, 2017, 9:08:22 AM
Just something I noticed. On the 90 and 115 point build. Instead of taking the 5% life node next to Bravery it's a dead end doesn't go anywhere. Why not get the 6% life next to blood drinker? I'll take every bit of life i can get...yes it means refunding a point.
testing FB with a HH on stream right now ;)
"
Eagle3o wrote:
Why so defensive?

And golly gee, there really isn't a single one for less than 5ex? You sure? https://puu.sh/vUVRV.png

Overall, this build is actually fairly inexpensive, your inability to gather currency doesn't change that.

LOL, that was a fairly miserable fail at attempting to troll someone, kid. Shot yourself in the foot bad there. Only 2 of the screen-capped chests you included even have the colours/links required for this build. You'd be spending 100's of chaos worth of chrom's on top of those 5ex+ price tag's trying to re-roll that other garbage.
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
Eagle3o wrote:
Why so defensive?

LOL, that was a fairly miserable fail at attempting to troll someone, kid. Shot yourself in the foot bad there. Only 2 of the screen-capped chests you included even have the colours/links required for this build. You'd be spending 100's of chaos worth of chrom's on top of those 5ex+ price tag's trying to re-roll that other garbage.

wut.

Now, I get that you're new and all, but it's a Belly, if it takes you "100's of chaos worth of chromes" to roll 3g2r1b or 4g2r, then you are clearly doing something wrong. If it took you 15-20 chromes to get those colors I'd call that bad luck.

It'd cost you less than 1c to recolor any of those, there 20+ listed under 5ex, they're all 6linked (the whole point of this) and "re-roll that other garbage"? lol
Last edited by Eagle3o on May 24, 2017, 1:54:22 PM
Hey I've been playing this build and hit lv 85 with no problems so far, really enjoying the insane clear speed it brings to the table. Uber lab went down on my 1st attempt with it.

Just a few questions:

On my 6l belly im running frost blades - faster attacks - cold pen - multistrike - weapon ele dmg - melee physical. Which gem should I focus on getting to 20q first? As the clear speed is already massive, is this the best setup I should be looking at for boss fights?

+ quality on frost blades only increases projectile dmg, so the first hit (thinking about boss fight dmg) is not affected at all by it?

Thanks!
"
paulofbd wrote:
Hey I've been playing this build and hit lv 85 with no problems so far, really enjoying the insane clear speed it brings to the table. Uber lab went down on my 1st attempt with it.

Just a few questions:

On my 6l belly im running frost blades - faster attacks - cold pen - multistrike - weapon ele dmg - melee physical. Which gem should I focus on getting to 20q first? As the clear speed is already massive, is this the best setup I should be looking at for boss fights?

+ quality on frost blades only increases projectile dmg, so the first hit (thinking about boss fight dmg) is not affected at all by it?

Thanks!

20q on multi, WED, Melee phys, and cold pen will all give you pretty much the same dps increase. Should look at using increased critical strikes (or damage if you have some gg jewelry and have good enough crit chance) instead of faster attacks though. Quality on frost blades is not too important.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info