[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

"
Senraven wrote:
So, I got a few questions, and there's 187 pages worth of comments.

People are saying use Molten Strike. What's the setup for it? In what piece of gear?

The updated front page has Shroud of the Lightness as "Gear to aim for". I can see the usefulness of it, but is that BiS for this spec, or is there something other/better to look for? Also makes me wonder, because SoL means no 6L. So which gem do you drop out then?

Imo find a solid shaper/elder helm/glove and place FB in it for clear and 6l molten if you want better single target. This is not how i play it as i dont seem to have the issues of single target like some people do here.
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
Senraven wrote:
So, I got a few questions, and there's 187 pages worth of comments.

People are saying use Molten Strike. What's the setup for it? In what piece of gear?

The updated front page has Shroud of the Lightness as "Gear to aim for". I can see the usefulness of it, but is that BiS for this spec, or is there something other/better to look for? Also makes me wonder, because SoL means no 6L. So which gem do you drop out then?

Imo find a solid shaper/elder helm/glove and place FB in it for clear and 6l molten if you want better single target. This is not how i play it as i dont seem to have the issues of single target like some people do here.

I have a question about the abyss jewels, should all the abyss jewels look like the one in the "Gear to Aim for!" section, have life, res, and damage, or should they just be flat damage?

Is that 1 jewel there just for the tombfist maim effect?
can someone explain me about crit chance/multiplier in this build setup? Its useless? because in POB all rings/abyss jewels with crit/crit multiplier boost dmg very high. But maybe i misunderstood smth and we no need crits in this setup and better focus to flat dmg from attacks?

//Sry for my english
I've to say i want to buy one of these lifeflasks that provide lucky crit chances.
"
pixelix wrote:
I am using Blade flurry for single target, dont like molten strike. This is my setup

I want to know how this is working for you too, it seems to be a good combo of skills
"
Regards wrote:
"
pixelix wrote:
I am using Blade flurry for single target, dont like molten strike. This is my setup

How is this working for you? I'm not a MS fan either, this looks interesting.

I didn't saw very much difference between blade flurry and molten strike, just like this skill. But i think blade flurry provide more dps. With vaal pact change you need play more safety, just learn boss mechanics and try evade touch hits.
I dont need 6l setup for frost blades, for me this is just overclear. With hypothermia in my helmet i can clear map t11-t15 very fast. Now i test frost blades with faster attack + additional accuracy with my elder gloves.
. Also i am using now carnage heart, this item helps very much. With this accuracy gem i will try replace rings.
IGN Pixelexer
"
. Also i am using now carnage heart, this item helps very much. With this accuracy gem i will try replace rings.

^ these are sexy gloves
What skill gems I can use with a tombfist 2 abyssal gem sockets? I think i will try the items of the gear to aim section.
Would be nice if there was a leveling guide.
"
Kenny167 wrote:
Would be nice if there was a leveling guide.

Equip frostblades Kill things -> Equip Ewar's in MH and keep upgrading Off hands with foils until lv 68 -> Equip ToA's or Wasp Nest if your a poor chum. :) Done!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info