[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

You either need to use more health flasks or drop Vaal Pact and get the life regen points (Heart of Oak and Master of the Arena). I would not use my normal mapping set up to do lab.
I wonder, if i choose to go for Avatar of the Chase instead of Avatar of Viel, we get perma onslaught, it looks pretty damn good for maping, is totally bad idea, if yes why? Im nooby, and trying to understand mechanics, synergis etc
Last edited by Cebilat on Mar 20, 2017, 10:39:08 AM
i saw i change the faster attacks for added cold dmg, its worth?

Its hard to kill izaro with frost blades? i just failed at normal atziri
"
gokudin wrote:

im 89 with 5200 hp, and clear that content fine. I think its a skill/gear issue for you. are all your gems 20/20 min?
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:

im 89 with 5200 hp, and clear that content fine. I think its a skill/gear issue for you. are all your gems 20/20 min?

so would you use all rare gear or something like darkray boots and also faster attacks, melee phy, or added cold dmg in 6l ??? or is it situational
"
PeriPh3rY wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:

so would you use all rare gear or something like darkray boots and also faster attacks, melee phy, or added cold dmg in 6l ??? or is it situational

SO far, i have not switched any gear depending on fights. its been the same as the links in the gear on the guide, The person who did the shaper gear changed things for that fight, but over all play 1-t15 maps labs and normal atziri you shouldn't need to change anything.
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:

is there a reason your not using pandomonius amulet and darkray boots is it because its less dmg overall or is not needed??
Great build, works as he says it should. Nice and in depth guide.
Maybe one day GGG will realize we don't like Labyrinth. ha.
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:

Almost all my gems are 17-18, and i have 5,287hp now 83
"
Cebilat wrote:
I wonder, if i choose to go for Avatar of the Chase instead of Avatar of Viel, we get perma onslaught, it looks pretty damn good for maping, is totally bad idea, if yes why? Im nooby, and trying to understand mechanics, synergis etc

I'm doing a variation of this build, and after playing a Phasing character last league, I'm going to do Chase this time. Veil is better suited defensively with more Dodge, Spell Dodge, Movement Speed, Phasing, and ignoring status effects. really strong all around.

Since this build lacks some oomph single-target, I wanted to maximize the DPS as much as possible. Perma-Onslaught is fantastic for mapping. This build is already lightning quick for clear speed, and Onslaught just adds to it. You also get the more modifier for your evasion chance while under Onslaught, which is helpful defensively. Keeping a Silver flask on the bar will help ensure you keep the buff running against bosses where you might not have the "on kill" possibilities to keep it up.

I'm still waiting for my last trial to get Uber Lab done, but Path of Building shows a pretty solid DPS boost with Onslaught up and the full path specced.

Worst case scenario is you try it, don't like, and spend 20 regrets to go back to Veil.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info