[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

thank you!

After changing gloves without curse, assassin's mark is now working: my dps is quite better, but so does my survival fallen. I mean with temporal chains i was dying like 2-3 times an hour, now i'm dying like 5-10 times.

This build really needs max hp roll on every peace of gear, on every jewel and perfect 40% belly to became half-decent in terms of survival. Now i'm having only 4800 hp. So basically temp chains curse isn't that bad. That solves main weakness of the build.
"
divinity wrote:
thanks, can't you have different curses active? So basically if gloves are elemental weakness, the same issue appears? What 4l I should put in my head then?

You cannot only if you have +1 curse from passive tree or corrupted on items.
So im interested Who has been playing this build for the majority of the league, also any videos?
<-- WAS my only build till two days ago.

if you can tell me a good free recording program, ill do some. used the one that comes with nvidia but the files are pretty big 1.5 gigs etc.

was planning to do a shaper video in league and also in standard with some more gg gear for comparison.
Here is my Shaper kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGHnQVS9YVc&t

My setup is quite bit different than OP's but I have been enjoying it and been farming Shaper and guardians with it. You can check my gear and tree on my profile.
"
Nymphalis wrote:
Here is my Shaper kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGHnQVS9YVc&t

My setup is quite bit different than OP's but I have been enjoying it and been farming Shaper and guardians with it. You can check my gear and tree on my profile.

Do i have your permission to post on my guide?
I've played this build all season, but this is my first league so I still am quite far from completing shaper I think. I have completed uber labs and atziri though.

Is there anything left I can do to improve my survival stats? I know that this is high risk high reward and I appreciate there is skill involved in surviving bosses, but I am struggling to complete certain rare/corrupted maps at the boss (plateau for instance).
"
Rickyg32 wrote:
I've played this build all season, but this is my first league so I still am quite far from completing shaper I think. I have completed uber labs and atziri though.

Is there anything left I can do to improve my survival stats? I know that this is high risk high reward and I appreciate there is skill involved in surviving bosses, but I am struggling to complete certain rare/corrupted maps at the boss (plateau for instance).

Hi there, I play this build on SSF Hardcore, well, I'm trying to. Yet to find the claws. I've done uber lab and I feel relatively comfortable with my defences. Check out my stuff if youre looking for ways to boost your defences, I'm approaching 5.5k HP and I feel like theres room to improve.

I see you are running QotF, I have queen of the forest as well, but I dont feel comfortable ignoring armor with this build, our hp pool is just too low to do that, atleast on HC :p.
Am I being stupid or do you not get the cold penetration from your fight for survival-jewels? Can't see the radius in onlineplanner, but path of building makes me think that is the case.
@Makrillo

As the author states, you don't need to have acquired the dex nodes to activate the bonus, there just needs to be that many points worth of dex nearby available (even if not "purchased"). This is true for all threshold jewels, by the way.

@Experienced build players

A question for those more experienced, since path of building seems to never actually work for me (loads into an empty black screen and hangs). Would "The Taming" be a solid option for this build? If I change some of the elemental nodes on the bottom right corner of the tree, I can pick up an additional 10% chance to freeze/shock/ignite, which seems to synergize well with this build, but I'm not sure if the damage gain is worth the loss of life (though you DO get basically 40 all resist with this ring).

I'm still working on progress with this build, but currently 84 and can faceroll my way through T15 maps with virtually no difficulties while missing quite a bit of damage from nodes. I went with the perfect form as my chest, as I feel it's extremely underrated and VERY powerful, and has a few synergies with the build (plus, a fairly large % of damage reduction to fire/physical is worth the HP lost compared to belly, IMO, especially when you think about all the juicy extra evasion you get if you stack cold resist). I have high hopes for it, but after watching kill videos from others, such as Nymphalis a few posts above, I feel like my main issue currently is that my single target/boss damage is just way behind. Not sure if the issue is me just missing 14 passive nodes compared to him or what. Also, I'm going to need to purchase a neck with accuracy for higher tier bosses, because my accuracy isn't great (also considering purchasing more accuracy in passives at the cost of a little elemental damage).

Input/critique is welcome! My profile is public, character is Xyrm_Frost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info