[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

How does this build deal with bleeding. I notice there are 0 staunching flasks....
"
queef__jerky wrote:
How does this build deal with bleeding. I notice there are 0 staunching flasks....

use some common sense and use a bleed flask?
IGN - Duck_Ya
"
erimin5 wrote:
"
queef__jerky wrote:

While that's a super obvious answer, there may be new players out there who follow it strictly to improve their playing experience. Instead of being a condescending know-it-all, try actually being constructive instead, thanks.

Just roll staunching on your Sulphur or any other flask you are using in that spot.
"
KasperBN wrote:
"
erimin5 wrote:
"
queef__jerky wrote:

While that's a super obvious answer, there may be new players out there who follow it strictly to improve their playing experience. Instead of being a condescending know-it-all, try actually being constructive instead, thanks.

Just roll staunching on your Sulphur or any other flask you are using in that spot.

not ur father's forum i last rem.ty.
IGN - Duck_Ya
I need help with yellows, on his profile his character is empty :/
"
KasperBN wrote:

Thank you.

"
erimin5 wrote:
"
queef__jerky wrote:

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Tom_GGG on Oct 1, 2017, 6:09:26 AM
"
queef__jerky wrote:
"
KasperBN wrote:

Thank you.

"
erimin5 wrote:
"
queef__jerky wrote:

[Removed by Support].

[Removed by Support]
IGN - Duck_Ya
"
KateMura wrote:
To people that use kaoms roots... WTFFFFFF Why would you waste ~6k+ evasion on those boots? and the idiot me.. i was following. ok they where cheap kind of.. they have UNWAVERING STANCE WTF GUYS raider with kaoms roots pfffftt

I think you can still dodge with Unwavering Stance as the text says only evade. If so, it may still be fine to use evasion gear but of course you'd get more out of armor or at least evasion/armor hybrid
On the same note, i think i am going to try unwavering stance (kaoms roots) and acrobatic and see how that goes.
One major question, why is there so much crit chance if the exotic you use stops crits from guranteeing a freeze? does the flat rate on the weapons out do the crit chance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info