[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

some1 pls , link high dps claws for this build
"
raNYnight wrote:

Just look up 300+ PDPS claws on poe.trade, also Im going live guys now if anyone has any questions thanks! Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde
"
raNYnight wrote:

Ask and ye shall receive. Those are claws from two different characters running a Frost Blades build...one that is a life character and one that is an ES-based one.
Can anyone suggest what should I upgrade next, thanks!
Spoiler

"
Just look up 300+ PDPS claws on poe.trade, also Im going live guys now if anyone has any questions thanks! Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde

So in late , should i switch both ToA for 2 rare pdps claws or ?
Hey, can you watch my profile, caracter named " sweetkic ". Wanna ask about Some problems. Not enough tankyness and dps ( lifesteal btw ). Maybe need to swap my flasks ? Skill tree ?
Last edited by PaRaMaZinG on Aug 24, 2017, 8:22:51 PM
"
Protoshadow wrote:
Can anyone suggest what should I upgrade next, thanks!
Spoiler

Diamond flask needs augmenting ;)
ign Joeychandler
Hello, today i played this build all the way to level 84, maps are running smooth, until T13 it feels AMAZING. The only thing is, if I do not use Kaom's roots, i do get stunned a lot (even by normal mobs if they hit me.) is there anything that i can do to prevent this from happening, other than using Kaom's roots. This also makes me not being able to kill minotaur for example, because whenever I am outleeching his damage, he eventually stuns me and kills me afterwards.

Also bosses from T15 seem to stun me a lot, making me lose leech causing me to die... and whenever I use kaom's roots, i will have to switch to a goldrim to make up for the resistances leading into a lack of damage :(.

Spoiler
My gear

Spoiler
My flasks

Any advice is highly appreciated
can you do endgame content with this build like labs shaper and so on not only maps and also what armors should i look to get pure armor or armor and evasion ??

edit: can someone tell me a good survivability 3link or 4link like immortal call or something else(i don't currently know all the defensive skills) i can use because i keep dying with this build on bosses and some big big mob groups.
Last edited by zamyt on Aug 25, 2017, 2:25:16 AM
Hi this is my gear

I'm going to buy the last two hh cards and equip it. I have to put the es rare helm instead of starkonja to cap resist.
I think that with these two upgrade this build will clear map at an insane speed. Are there any change that I can make for headhunter or gems in general ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info