[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Jugg is 350-450k Shaper DPS. You may try dual wield with Discharge Conc Eff Contr Des and Arc Contr Des Ele Focus. But if u want 600-700k try either Indigon version (possible as Jugg, in fact I have used jugg as an example in my 1h indigon vid - link in my templar Indigon guide) or try my Witch (she has 600k without RF with 1 mil Shaper dps as her limit, also no rf...).
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
"
RicoKGB wrote:
Jugg is 350-450k Shaper DPS. You may try dual wield with Discharge Conc Eff Contr Des and Arc Contr Des Ele Focus. But if u want 600-700k try either Indigon version (possible as Jugg, in fact I have used jugg as an example in my 1h indigon vid - link in my templar Indigon guide) or try my Witch (she has 600k without RF with 1 mil Shaper dps as her limit, also no rf...).

I will try dual mjolners with the setup ypu are suggesting. Hope it will work well, since i am too poor to try Indigon as Jugg.

EDIT: I wish nobody tries dual weilding those, feels very clunky and is not a lot of damage to compensate the loss of Saffel's, so i will have to wait until i get more currency to try Indigon.
Last edited by Hughs on Dec 26, 2018, 3:10:49 AM
"
xex0n wrote:
Great build Rico i just killed the Shaper with no issues, thanks for that !

For those who are lacking single target damage, Vaal RF & Vaal LightningTrap are great tools to help. Make sure all your Jewels have attack speed and Gem levels are very important.

I've been able to steamroll almost everything - with essentially this build - in the game, including Shaper. The only thing I haven't been able to kill is the Demi pvp/boss in Hall of Grandmasters.

Have you been able to beat him?
Righteous Fire can help in Hall of the Grandmasters.
hey, I'm a complete noob at this and I was wondering how you get all 3 purities to run
you need enlighten support gem at least lvl 2 to reduce the reserved mana cost from triple purity gems.
What are your thoughts about Elemental Focus vs. Controlled Destruction in the Mjolner setup? EF gives a bit more spell damage, and CD allows for shocks. I noticed that the Berserker version of this build had CD socketed and this one has EF.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Probably one of my all time favorite builds. Did this build in bestiary league I think it was and its still a blast even having done it already.

nice
Last edited by zipperhead65 on Jan 18, 2019, 2:45:48 AM
Love this Build, reached alot with it!

Even got 5% to maximum resistances because of +2 aura Inya's.

thx for this nice Build Rico!

(My Equip is for sell now, message me ingame)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info