[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
tharivd wrote:
You can try corrupt it, buying is hard.

for 3 or 4c each per attempt id say definitely do your own. 1 in 4 corrupt, and then 1 in 11 chance for the right corruption....the odds have to be better than 9 ex worth at 4c each which is 162 attempts lol
"
RicoKGB wrote:
"
Alfred2000 wrote:
I am trying to run 3 curses. Apart from Elemental Weakness and Enfeeble, which is a better 3rd curse, Temporal Chains or Warlord's Mark? Or would I be better off invest the 3 points to get the 3rd curse in the Explosive Impact cluster instead? Appreciate some advice on this. Thanks

If u want 3 curses than Temporal Chains. Now back to mtx topic as I was rated 0/10 because of most important part of the guide missing, which is mtx selection ;) Heres mine:

Elite helmet
Harbinger eyes
Breach footprints

what I'm missing is some kind of a nice looking cloak. Blackguard red cloak is almost what I need ;)

Ahh yes I see now the guide has been amended, you have repented your sins and for this i grant thee 10/10.

On a side note if anyones interested
im trying to sell as curse repentances arnt to avaliable
I am building it at the moment and still missing the belt and 6l Kingsguard (which is almost ready) and few jewels.

However, earlier this month, the build required 19%+ CDR belt, not 16%+, in order to achieve 5 discharges. What happened?
Should I keep CWDT at level 1 and Immortal Cry at 3?
im dying pretty badly to minotaur.. I have a 19% watcher's eye, 5.6k hp, maxed res. dont know what else i could be doing. should i get taste of hate for this fight? it's really bugging me
shouldn't we use abyss jewels in our passives instead of increased spell damage? i feel like adding flat damage would increase our dps way more than normal jewels
First, thanks for this amazing build, it's very powerful and fun to play,

I have a few questions about some points there are realy technical for me.

If i reach 4.63 aps with cyclone, and i dont get a CDR belt, i wont get the 5 discharges per sec?

In a second time, i try to make my own setup for Cdwt, I put:
cdwt lvl1 - Ice nova lvl 1 (for EE) - CoH - Elemental weakness, for me, it seems to be good, but CoH and Ele weakness will be 20/20 asap
What do you think about it?

For the second Cdwt, i do like this:

Cdwt lvl1 - IC lvl 1 - Increase duration (20/20 asap)

I prefer to let Cdwt lvl 1 to proc it the most possible.

I must also say, i tried RF but it's realy hard to manage the life drop, even with 5K life 80% fire rez and 550 life regen/sec, i know this isn't a RF build, i think i need some practice to use it properly.

Thanks for reading and excuse my bad english.
Last edited by Zagreb1987 on Mar 25, 2018, 9:41:27 PM
yeah build is solid. Deathless on shaper, uber atziri is harder for sure (gonna have to revisit her when I am less poor).

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but: rf in weapon/shield combined with soul of arakaali procs the 50% life recovery when you weapon swap: Nice if you are trying to keep rf up between packs.

I also wanted to say that watcher's eye can be replaced by a basalt flask in most cases. Not as reliable but also not 15ex.
Last edited by ladish on Mar 26, 2018, 2:31:24 AM
"
Zeros wrote:
Hey, great build so far!

Few questions tho:

-bought a belt with 16% CDR as adviced in guide. My current APS in cyclone is 3.68. Do i need the tooltip to show the next breaking point (4.5) or does the belt affect how much cyclone tooltip has to show for 5 procs of discharge?

"
b0TEB wrote:
I am building it at the moment and still missing the belt and 6l Kingsguard (which is almost ready) and few jewels.

However, earlier this month, the build required 19%+ CDR belt, not 16%+, in order to achieve 5 discharges. What happened?

"
Zagreb1987 wrote:
First, thanks for this amazing build, it's very powerful and fun to play,

I have a few questions about some points there are realy technical for me.

If i reach 4.63 aps with cyclone, and i dont get a CDR belt, i wont get the 5 discharges per sec?

Note: Right click open in new tab to enlarge.

Note2: If we factor in accuracy and player errors (or Boss moving away) we do actually lower number of Discharges on average than table shows. And this is exactly what I was observing during my DPS checks with various Mjolner characters vs T16 Minotaur.

Also added this into the guide as BundesHeinz suggested. Also Zagreb1987 if u are from CRO than best regards as Im practicaly every 2 years in Cro for my summer time ;)

"
lumpsumhero wrote:
shouldn't we use abyss jewels in our passives instead of increased spell damage? i feel like adding flat damage would increase our dps way more than normal jewels

VS single 10-12% jewel yes. But no vs double or tripple one. You can roll 12% inc spell dmg + 16% inc spell dmg when holding a shield and for example 10% inc Area dmg. Thats 38% dmg increase for your discharge with a single jewel. Abyss flat+ cant beat that.

"
lumpsumhero wrote:
im dying pretty badly to minotaur.. I have a 19% watcher's eye, 5.6k hp, maxed res. dont know what else i could be doing. should i get taste of hate for this fight? it's really bugging me

I can facetank him whole day with RF up. I have 5.8k hp, Unflinching, Unyielding, Unbreakable, Undeniable taken as well as 0.2% life regen per endu charge (so I have 650 life regen), I have single conversion maxed roll (10%) watcher's eye, around 8k armour in total, fortify and I use Soul of Solaris pantheon vs him. Same goes for Chimera and Hydra. Shaper/Elder is easy as well. The only boss that gives me some trouble is Phoenix. Uber Atziri can one shot me as well but I know her mechanics to well. @ladish congratz on sword drop. So far Im getting only gloves :P
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Mar 26, 2018, 3:20:48 AM
Thanks for the answer!

The picture is veary clear for Dps/Aps! And by the way, I finaly manage to get my hands on a CDR recovery speed belt (sooo expansive! but very good :) )

Ha, and i'm not from Croatia (but i would realy enjoy to visit this country), i'm french, i just love how sound the name of their capital, Zagreb ^^

Now, i will try to use properly the arcane surge/RF/IC setup, just need to get a Pledge of Hand to do it!

Last edited by Zagreb1987 on Mar 26, 2018, 6:45:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info