[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
D3rr_2 wrote:
Hello @RicoKGB and Exiles,

Nice discharge build there! I would like to ask if cyclone can be linked with penetration gems, then the Discharge from the Mjolner will damage more? Not sure if its possible or not...any ideas guys, probably cyclone link with curse on hit and elemental weakness?

That does not work. Supprt gems only affect those gems they're linked to. A gem linked to Cyclone will only affect Cyclone, not Discharge and also not Righteous Fire.
You could link Curse on Hit and Ele Weakness to Cyclone, yes, but that would cost you two valuable links. The way to curse described in the guide is to use Vengeance linked to Curse on Hit and Ele Weakness.
"
drugar312 wrote:
Have to say I'm loving this build so far, it's gotten me way farther than any other build I've tried and it's just fun to watch my guy destroy everything in his path.

I do have one question however, everything seems to say that this build can do all map types but elemental reflect maps just explode me the second I touch something. Is that just something I should assume based on what the build is, or is there something major I'm not doing that I should be?

You cannot run ele reflect, it was mentioned already.

"
mithras001 wrote:
Just wondering how is Death's Door holding in the build? better or worse compared to Inya.

Death's Door is rather second choice, because Inya keeps your power charges to maximum 25% of time, what also generates more endurance charges, but you can go with Doors, especially if run uber lab a lot :).

"
D3rr_2 wrote:

Nice discharge build there! I would like to ask if cyclone can be linked with penetration gems, then the Discharge from the Mjolner will damage more? Not sure if its possible or not...any ideas guys, probably cyclone link with curse on hit and elemental weakness?

Penetration would affect cyclone, not discharge so no profit. You could have curse on hit in 2g 2r 2b Kingsguard, easier to colour than 3g 3r, but having additional accuracy / culling strike seems better, as you can have curse in vengeance setup.

edit: most questions already answered, I write too slow ;).
Last edited by tharivd on Mar 24, 2018, 7:10:53 AM
About curse is gloves, you need additional curse on tree or in voll's.

MTX I use:
Bestiary heltem
Innocence cloak
Seeker weapon effect
Armour skin transfer - Sacrifice grab
Shield skin transfer - Rise of the Phenix

Is it possible to corrupt mjolner to have +2 weapon range? I haven't seen one in poe.trade in a very very long time and starting to doubt if one even exists
You can try corrupt it, buying is hard.

"
BundesHeinz wrote:
"
D3rr_2 wrote:

That does not work. Supprt gems only affect those gems they're linked to. A gem linked to Cyclone will only affect Cyclone, not Discharge and also not Righteous Fire.
You could link Curse on Hit and Ele Weakness to Cyclone, yes, but that would cost you two valuable links. The way to curse described in the guide is to use Vengeance linked to Curse on Hit and Ele Weakness.

K noted,thanks!
I am trying to run 3 curses. Apart from Elemental Weakness and Enfeeble, which is a better 3rd curse, Temporal Chains or Warlord's Mark? Or would I be better off invest the 3 points to get the 3rd curse in the Explosive Impact cluster instead? Appreciate some advice on this. Thanks
Last edited by Alfred2000 on Mar 24, 2018, 11:39:09 PM
"
Alfred2000 wrote:
I am trying to run 3 curses. Apart from Elemental Weakness and Enfeeble, which is a better 3rd curse, Temporal Chains or Warlord's Mark? Or would I be better off invest the 3 points to get the 3rd curse in the Explosive Impact cluster instead? Appreciate some advice on this. Thanks

If u want 3 curses than Temporal Chains. Now back to mtx topic as I was rated 0/10 because of most important part of the guide missing, which is mtx selection ;) Heres mine:

Elite helmet
Harbinger eyes
Breach footprints

what I'm missing is some kind of a nice looking cloak. Blackguard red cloak is almost what I need ;)
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Mar 25, 2018, 10:05:53 AM
Hey, great build so far!

Few questions tho:

-bought a belt with 16% CDR as adviced in guide. My current APS in cyclone is 3.68. Do i need the tooltip to show the next breaking point (4.5) or does the belt affect how much cyclone tooltip has to show for 5 procs of discharge?
Shaper down. Easier than expected.

Edit: can yo include the Sheet with target aps depending of %CDR on Belt on page one? I'm not sure if I'm already attacking too fast.
Last edited by BundesHeinz on Mar 25, 2018, 9:02:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info