Will Obama go to Jail?

Obama wouldn't even go to jail if he was caught in the middle of a hot dog party. He has extended his corrupt reach into too many pockets to let that happen. It would be nice to see Barack and Hillary both end up in prison though.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Keep feeding the troll and you might just see him digging up Hitler just to put a bullet in his skull and claim dominance over zi germans.
No rest for the wicked.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
Obama wouldn't even go to jail if he was caught in the middle of a hot dog party. He has extended his corrupt reach into too many pockets to let that happen. It would be nice to see Barack and Hillary both end up in prison though.

What an intriguing opinion. Do you have a newsletter I can subscribe to?
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

http://www.dangerandplay.com/ <-You can whet your appetite here for intrigue with a dash of eleven semi-truths and spicy facts.

e.g The Conspiracy thickens:

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Mar 5, 2017, 3:25:57 AM
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

http://www.dangerandplay.com/ <-You can whet your appetite here for intrigue with a dash of eleven semi-truths and spicy facts.

Apparently I messed up the reference, but you'd think it would be pretty obvious I was taking the piss. That website does, however, seem like an interesting source of absolute crap.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
War criminal Obama should go on trial for treason, for supporting islamic terrorists and destabilizing the middle east. His al-Qaeda buddies in Syria are still to this day, using US weapons supplied to "moderate islamists": HTS jihadists TOW attack vs SAA 21/02/2017

Hay'at Tahrir al-Sham

But if he'll end up on trial for wiretaping, that would be a consolation prize, I suppose.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"

Apparently I messed up the reference, but you'd think it would be pretty obvious I was taking the piss. That website does, however, seem like an interesting source of absolute crap.

Yeah, it was obvious. If I would have found a Bigfoot or UFO site that had topical commentary on this, I would have linked it instead. As it was, I had to look up Cernovich's site, and double check that it was actually his.

Obviously Trump has access to the facts, and judging by his previous behavior, he delights in making his opponents squirm, so his inclination would be to make it public.

The reasons for not doing so, in order of likelihood imso,

1) It didn't actually happen, or it was done so stealthily that all they have is a paper trail asking for it, or a rogue IC worker informing them that it happened.

2)The repercussions of going after Obama, even if he did something wrong, would be bad for Trump. It would make him seem even more petty to detractors and to some of his supporters. It would ruin any chance of winning over those who truly liked Obama and may have considered giving Trump a chance. It could cause some people that are starting to let the election go to become renewed in their opposition to him. It could be used as another "racist" label. Obama might have some dirt on Trump that he was unwilling to use before, but could very well use if it came down to going to jail.

3)Least likely (remote possibility, but I sincerely doubt it) There will be a legal investigation and potential prosecution of Obama, and Trump is not going to jeopardize it to get the press. Although very unlikely, if there was substantial proof of wrongdoing, or abuse of process, Trump might let an investigation begin, someone could leak the info later and then Trump could grant Obama an unasked for Pardon or just say he asked to have the investigation canceled - both of which would make him look like the bigger person.

My initial post wasn't to say I think Jail is likely for Obama. I was genuinely interested in what others thought of the scenario.

Perspective seems to be everything in politics now. We apparently don't need no stinkin facts.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Mar 5, 2017, 6:57:23 AM
Make America Great Again!
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I'd say he's got too many good boy points with the deep state (though not only).
If Hilldog wont, I doubt Obama will.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Mar 5, 2017, 11:51:01 AM
I wish our president wasn't such an idiot. Attack your political rivals, that's fine, just do a better job. Now that he's on the world stage trying to take down opponents with painfully transparent bs and weak propaganda isn't going to cut it.

/sigh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info