Will Obama go to Jail?

then it is we need more time, lots of bad stuff.

I didn't mean wire tap when I said wire tap.

then it is you are misrepresenting our position

then it is well he didn't use the US government, he called England and had them spy

now it is sorry England I promise I wont make stuff up like that anymore

meanwhile Flynn registers as a foreign agent with the department of justice. literally appointed a foreign agent in his administration. trumpy clown shoes
Hey...is this thing on?
to all who think Obama should not go to prison watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdyePsCzpnE
I think he should go but I know he isn't going.
Censored.
The best thing about trump is that he might spark Americans into taking responsibility and opening their eyes a little.

He's just that irresponsible, ego-centric and downright dangerous and deceptive. For christ sake he is using lowly trolling tactics to get votes and sway opinions, using lowly bully tactics, showing low moral integrity, no sense of the bigger picture, brings down others to make himself look good(this is the core indicator of moral irresponsibility, a person with honor will shine by improving himself and his standpoints, one without will try to win by making others look bad).

And the list goes on and on, the characteristics of an individual wholly unfit to govern a whole nation of conflicting interests - he should stick to his personal businesses.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Mar 17, 2017, 4:52:12 PM
"
Crackmonster wrote:
this is the core indicator of moral irresponsibility, a person with honor will shine by improving himself and his standpoints, one without will try to win by making others look bad
Citation needed.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:
this is the core indicator of moral irresponsibility, a person with honor will shine by improving himself and his standpoints, one without will try to win by making others look bad
Citation needed.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
^ lmao

i love how on reddit some leftists make hilarious memes of donald and talk about how it's "triggering trumpets" but the memes are hilarious and people that like trump post them
anything is everything
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Citation needed.

It is an original qoute by yours truly!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info