How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

SSF leveling past 90 is dullest with bad RNG. No sac midnights dropping, no maps beyond T13, only one set of pale council keys because Navali rotates prophecies so inefficiently and worst ARK's run dry now. Trading seems to be the next option or just run another toon to make things lively again.
Spoiler
some decent drops
..pressing on...

"
grepman wrote:
playing very casually lately...

I did six link my belly with ~850 fuses

Gz on 6L! I managed to 6L my first item ever this league :)

My progress has been rather slow tbh. I was away for the weekend so did't get much chance to play.
Reshaped my atlas so that the only T12 maps I have are vault, shaped arachnid tomb and estuary (I need the linked maps here). Hoping to complete a Hoarder set soon so I can slam my T1 %ES/T1 flat ES titanium and be disappointed by a nice life roll.

RNG is feeling pretty fucking bad atm. Still no Eye of Chayula. Lost track of how many chance orbs I have used. Haven't really looted or crafted any nice items either. Need another i84 hubris to craft an ES helmet - which refuses to drop (instead I found around 20 i84 vaal regalias - which are useless to me as my chest is already sorted)

I think this is about my only decent find lately:

Really want to get a chayula breachstone for the chance at a blessing so I can make presence of chayula. Chaos damage is an absolute bitch though because -40% chaos res makes the rares hurt. Might run the 5 chayula breaches on my CI raider instead (despite my ED actually clearing breaches better).
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
"
Cataca wrote:
Did a couple of breachlords, chayula still at 36/100
Spoiler

A shame i have zilch dex to int gems, or any x -> int stuff to speak of.

Notables for the last week:

Might remove the mastercraft on the fleshripper and slam it, do a wonky assassin build if it works out.

And on that note, i still didnt get the fucking last uber trial. Please let us use the goddess blessing on the map device pre-uber lab to spawn a random trial.

The div card for dex to int gems cam be farmed reasonably. I have tested it.
My first Mjolner
Spoiler

Gotcha !

By the way I divined it to that from a 83% talk about bad luck,well I know where my next divine is going

"
The div card for dex to int gems cam be farmed reasonably. I have tested it.

That divination card totally flew over my head! Thanks man, i guess i know what my next build is.

Will probably feel the lack of vinktars, that thing seems even harder to get than getting to shaper in SSF. (and farming torture chambers, ewww i'd rather not have the flask.)

edit: also, finally found and did my last uber trial.

In a "dont die or leave" zana mission with a timer. I felt some pressure, i admit.
Last edited by Cataca on Apr 28, 2017, 7:51:37 AM

last 3 exalts are from 2 days of casually mapping, nice nice :) Need lvl 8 masters

Them dps gloves :O

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Got another ARK today... third over all. Not such a good draw. Bah

first i spammed 40 jews on it then i wanted to see what 5 fusings gave me xD used only 3:P
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
first i spammed 40 jews on it then i wanted to see what 5 fusings gave me xD used only 3:P

Grats!
I was trying for the same thing but,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info