How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Don't even play CI but crafted this one.

Don't know, it dropped from ubber lab, 84 vaal regalia, and it's not like i got anything else to craft at the moment so i blew currency on it for shits and giggles.

Turned out "okay", but considering i'm 90 chaos/1100 allts/5 exalts/24 regals lighter now i'm not sure it was worth it.

But it's not like i need all that currency for some other purpose so it was a fun thing to pass the time.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
He really wants me to do summoner:

Also i sold most of that junk i gathered. But new drops are coming (shame nothing for my character)
I've not had any cool drops for a while now... Just a million more Redbeak and other vendor trash...

Though that said, I did get

Anyways, messing around with a Spectral Throw + Vaal Spectral Throw Pathfinder. Holy hell, my keyboard hasn't seen this much abuse since that time I got hooked on those Guitar Hero rip-off Flash games... (No, I didn't hold my keyboard like a guitar like they told me to. I'm not that stupid)

But it's also a nice change of pace from a passive RF build, to be darting everywhere with Whirling + Flickering, dropping GMP VST blenders in the middle of packs and darting off into the distance to do it again!

Just sucks that walls and props like to eat VST projectiles :/
Did a couple of breachlords, chayula still at 36/100
Spoiler

A shame i have zilch dex to int gems, or any x -> int stuff to speak of.

Notables for the last week:

Might remove the mastercraft on the fleshripper and slam it, do a wonky assassin build if it works out.

And on that note, i still didnt get the fucking last uber trial. Please let us use the goddess blessing on the map device pre-uber lab to spawn a random trial.
"
Bars wrote:
snip

Ye, I got an anvil already but no aegis or temu though :(

My real gripe at the moment is with unique jewels. I've just made the switch from frostbolt to ball lightning based on the assumption that I'm simply not going to find any frozen trails. I'd love to make an occultist trapper (my fav build this league was my vortex trapper, it was insanely fun) but without a sunblast and a couple of Cheap Construction it would be very clunky.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
snip

Ye, I got an anvil already but no aegis or temu though :(

My real gripe at the moment is with unique jewels. I've just made the switch from frostbolt to ball lightning based on the assumption that I'm simply not going to find any frozen trails. I'd love to make an occultist trapper (my fav build this league was my vortex trapper, it was insanely fun) but without a sunblast and a couple of Cheap Construction it would be very clunky.

Oh yes, jewels are a bitch. I wanted an EK nova jewel so bad, no sir. On the other hand,

ugh

And some builds are outright impossible even in theory, say something utilizing 5 reckless defenses or a golem build.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 27, 2017, 1:14:04 AM
First in this league for me:

"
Bars wrote:
Oh yes, jewels are a bitch. I wanted an EK nova jewel so bad, no sir. On the other hand,

ugh.

Yup, if I find one more winter burial I'm going to lose my shit.

In other news, I just died to something weird. I didn't dc, but everything just stopped moving except me (I can't/don't use lockstep). I was waiting for it to rubberband back but it never did, it was like the whole game just paused, well past the limit at which it's supposed to disconnect itself if it isn't receiving a response. I ended up just closing the program, and when I come back I'm dead, literally not even a clue as to what could have killed me, the screen was empty when it happened.

Such is life. Rerolling shortly, going to give EQ a go as I'm not wasting another 2 weeks trying to chance another chayulas only to lose it again like that.
"
Bars wrote:

ugh

dropped yesterday for my 2H axe Juggernaut... I think the "trick" is to not look forward to it, then it'll drop ;-)

EDIT: got a 3rd ARK, getting closer to the map device, but not keeping my hopes up, I see relic more as "collectibles" than useful drops...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Apr 27, 2017, 3:29:16 AM
playing very casually lately...

I did six link my belly with ~850 fuses

and also got a veil drop:

got a few high ilvl bases from high maps, will probably dump my 2k alts into crafting a claw (probably) soon as Im losing interest in the league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info