How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Might make myself a trapper. I had more luck with drops.
"
Kaw wrote:
Might make myself a trapper. I had more luck with drops.

ggwp
Still haven't done either Atziri or Uber-lab. Got the bug to try Uber-lab today and got a trial in a map. Bleed AOE. Saw traps. Quit. Probably will never do them.
Ran uber lab 12 times yesterday. Layout and payout were amazing! Easy 5 keys every run (was doing 4 until I got comfortable with Izaro conduits). I wish every lab layout was like this - then I would actually enjoy running it.

Found a total of two exalted from chests, got a decent 6L that I might use on my RF totemer (need to sort colours first...)

Also got nearly an entire stash tab full of quality gems that I need to sift through to find useful ones.

Made this amulet with an essence of contempt.

Rip my hopes and dreams. So close yet so far. Might use it but currently I'm using a crutch amulet to make up for the lack of strength on my tree
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
Last edited by Doomstryver on Apr 5, 2017, 8:44:18 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Did my first ever Vaults of Atziri today.

Man, 2012 is awesome.

Also did my first one this league. Hard to imagine they sold for 1 mirror. Had a few unique items. A few chaos worth of stuff.
New personal record: ~650 fuse for 5link:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

6th Tabula.No Vaals at moment to corrupt it (who doesn't Vaal once you have spare ones).
"
Kavlor wrote:

6th Tabula.No Vaals at moment to corrupt it (who doesn't Vaal once you have spare ones).

Me.

I never saw a use for a +1 Tabula. I would have a use for a Tabula in a fresh league on a fresh character (if I played them) but it wouldn't be a good idea to vaal it.

Any use for a Tabula beyond the short levelling use would be to test gem set ups for which a +1 would give wrong values.

I always saw the divine a Tabula will give without risk as far better than the possibility of losing the divine when the upside is +1 gem or +1res on an item I would only level with.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Kavlor wrote:

Me.

I never saw a use for a +1 Tabula. I would have a use for a Tabula in a fresh league on a fresh character (if I played them) but it wouldn't be a good idea to vaal it.

Any use for a Tabula beyond the short levelling use would be to test gem set ups for which a +1 would give wrong values.

I always saw the divine a Tabula will give without risk as far better than the possibility of losing the divine when the upside is +1 gem or +1res on an item I would only level with.

+1 res tabula definitely of questionable use. +1 skill gems is pretty good though. If you're playing a skill level based build that can get away without the stats a real chest piece gives you and don't have a correctly coloured 6L yet its very useful.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
Recently switched to EK totem with this:

Much better for mapping than BF. Earlier testing had already shown that but I didnt have enough DPS then. EK probably needs either crit (dont have) or enough %% (now have some, but want/need more yet) to work.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info