How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

hype
Got my second exalt today.
Came from one of those league stones that make shrines drop currency.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Apr 4, 2017, 9:29:05 AM

to my fellow ssf its farmable now in decent time
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
ventiman wrote:

to my fellow ssf its farmable now in decent time

How ? ^^

I'm currently building an elementalist tri-curse, could use this amu :)
The fun part of SSF is to SPAM every single currency on my ilvl84 Regalia !

My personnal goal is to complete the Atlas (and beat all end-game bosses), something I have never managed to do in previous leagues.

LvL 100 seems a bit out of reach considering my clearspeed sadly
"
Randal_Thor wrote:
How ? ^^

The Library on Merciless difficulty.

And

Pick up white Onyx Amulet bases. Chance Onyx Amulets. Any that turn blue, recycle through a vendor with one of each colour gem (3 transmute cost) to scour back to white. Any that turn rare, recycle through regal/chaos/chance recipes. Any that turn Carnage Heart, recycle through chance recipe. Any that turn Chayula, you got a Chayula :/

And

Lost in the Pages Prophecy.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Apr 4, 2017, 10:59:50 AM
Thanks for the answer, I wasn't aware of those tips :)
TIL I guess :D
"
Randal_Thor wrote:
Thanks for the answer, I wasn't aware of those tips :)
TIL I guess :D

polymath starts dropping in cruel library info on wiki is wrong
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Is there any way to farm for a specific threshold jewel? I'm looking for Wildfire, not sure if it's worth trying to chance and scour a Crimson Jewel until I get it considering there are a lot of unique Crimson Jewels.
Last edited by Reizoko on Apr 4, 2017, 2:08:32 PM
"
Reizoko wrote:
Is there any way to farm for a specific threshold jewel? I'm looking for Wildfire, not sure if it's worth trying to chance and scour a Crimson Jewel until I get it considering there are a lot of unique Crimson Jewels.
not that I know of.

5 for 1 prophecies tend to produce them a lot in general, but that's kinda anecdotal.

in 3.0 tho they will be sold at vendor after a certain point, according to Ziggy
"
Reizoko wrote:

I advise against going for a build that needs a specific jewel.

As you noted, it is ridiculously expensive to chance them (5 chances per try, if you buy your scourings) and there are a *lot* of uniques that can come from a single jewel base.

If you have to farm for them, you can try to get

In the chamber of sins level one or the overgrown shrine/ruins map.

But the droprate is infrequent and there are easily more than a hundred jewels you'll draw from for each set.

I'd personally just make a few generic builds first, or roll something you have the gear for. You can work towards specific gear while playing those other builds, and wont be limited in potential.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info