How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Made new char, Poison Artillery Ballista Ascendant, Raider/Occultist. Didnt have much of a plan and changed it too: Wanted to use EO but then decided not to. Mostly smooth sailing though. And easy to play, but DoTs can be dangerous. Not the best (fastest) mapper though. Its only ok with Rampage and focusing on low AoE league mechanic.
Build mostly done. Frenzy upkeep is bad if there are no notable Rare/Uniques around, 6th link in Bow would fix that.

Unavailable

Edit: +Blind on Jewel

Tree:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on Dec 17, 2023, 8:07:10 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I guess I have the worst luck this league; no wonder since I'm playing a bow build (my least favorite).

Only worthwhile things I've found are:

And a Slayer's Ursine Charm which gives me Culling Strike.

And these for brownie points:

First time playing Boneshatter, feels good and hits like a truck. Also very tanky playing as the Jugg.
lvl 92 right now and finally the gloves I have been waiting for dropped in a random map.

Rest of the gear is still WIP, but thats also the fun. Keep on grinding.
Made it to level 100. Build is not good for that. Damage is too slow/delayed for normal mapping, especially if monsters are sparse. Played is ~4 days with a bit afk time. Kills ~1.2M.
Did experiment a bit with Scourge Arrow Ballista (normal version) and it was even worse. Siege Ballista is likely a bit better but has much worse single target.
And bubble monster are annoying. And Mana Siphoners too especially if their ring is invisible, fix this GGG, happens frequently with Abyss mobs.
Didnt engage league mechanic in maps at all. So all those entrances were just obstacles inviting misclicks. But monster radar was quite useful. Dropped an Omen in campaign and still have it in the inventory. So - assuming it works properly - never (after dropping it) did I go under 25% life:

Gear final:
Unavailable

Tree:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Some finds.

And current setup im running with

My first six link. Horrible stats, but it's my best option atm.

And I have these here, just collecting dust:

And this thing:

Last edited by lupasvasile on Dec 24, 2023, 2:59:16 PM
I just finished farming this from the temple:

(vial of consequence + base belt)

Thought I'd share the stats:

* 153 Alva missions
* 42 temples. Note: I didn't have the 4 incursions per map thing for a while so this works out to 3.6 alva missions per temple instead of the optimal 3. I also bricked one temple and couldn't access the boss.
* I was running the All Hands atlas node with all the alva stuff spec'd
* I got 5
Coward's Chains belts in total though I'm not sure how many actual Hybridization chambers that was from. I would say the belt dropped from maybe 1/4 of them
* Got the vial of consequence on 42nd temple
* The other vials I got were

Took me 3 days or so. Not the most enjoyable farm, but totally doable.

I also dropped these amazing temple gloves from the boss which I'm using:

Some of my other gear:

(8 from a divine shrine)
Last edited by Userbla on Dec 31, 2023, 6:37:41 PM
So... I got this under 27 fuses.

I just did 3rd lab.

Well, that was unexpected. Will have to think about what to do with it now!

RNG doesnt like me this league...

However

Havent seen them for a long time tho.
Last edited by de99ial on Jan 30, 2024, 8:03:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info