How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Haven't posted in this thread for a while, but since this is probably the most lucky I got in SSF so far it's worth it.

After building two solid characters with normal levels of RNG and killing some ubers I thought it was time to turn in my ~300 stacked decks and maybe gamble a bit if I got something worth using out of them.

Well I got 1 Card for an Exceptional Gem and 1 Card for a Voidforge. The former disappeared after a few gamble rolls, but the latter I gambled up to 9 cards which lead to a full Voidforge. Now I was pretty hyped since I never had that weapon before and so I started a build with that.

After reaching maps I dropped 3 Voidborn Keys in total with this character . The first one gave me Omni, the second one was a "Overflowing Chalice" Flask and the third was Mageblood.

That character is now my most powerful SSF toon ever I believe. Trying to finish off the remaining ubers and maybe do some more challenges. Really happy, especially since I didn't cave in and grind abyss. That would have soured the taste of those drops.
"
Sadaukar wrote:
Haven't posted in this thread for a while, but since this is probably the most lucky I got in SSF so far it's worth it.

After building two solid characters with normal levels of RNG and killing some ubers I thought it was time to turn in my ~300 stacked decks and maybe gamble a bit if I got something worth using out of them.

Well I got 1 Card for an Exceptional Gem and 1 Card for a Voidforge. The former disappeared after a few gamble rolls, but the latter I gambled up to 9 cards which lead to a full Voidforge. Now I was pretty hyped since I never had that weapon before and so I started a build with that.

After reaching maps I dropped 3 Voidborn Keys in total with this character . The first one gave me Omni, the second one was a "Overflowing Chalice" Flask and the third was Mageblood.

That character is now my most powerful SSF toon ever I believe. Trying to finish off the remaining ubers and maybe do some more challenges. Really happy, especially since I didn't cave in and grind abyss. That would have soured the taste of those drops.
ur luck is insane i guess that streamer client really does work x'D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Day 3 in HCSSF and boom, Incantation of Agony!
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
first div drop today haven't played ssf much started with trade league this league even haven't much touched that so was happy finding my first div now :P

also
nameless seer was quite nice. could have picked a bereks respite ring but needed links only had a 5l before so f it xD
"
satanttin wrote:

oh no, u're right. forgot to turn off that client! :D

Anyway, gz to the Tabula. Funnily enough, I've only seen the Seer once throughout the whole league and I'm doing the Wildwood nearly every map lol. (with 2 chars at 98 and one at 96 currently)
"
Sadaukar wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

oh no, u're right. forgot to turn off that client! :D

Anyway, gz to the Tabula. Funnily enough, I've only seen the Seer once throughout the whole league and I'm doing the Wildwood nearly every map lol. (with 2 chars at 98 and one at 96 currently)
that's crazy got him twice within an hour :P since then no such luck though :P but i will try to farm him som tomorrow probably or level up my new toon xd anyways more seers to hunt down later :P tbh both times was in act 10 not sure if that matters xd maybe he's more seen there or something xd

Obligatory HCSSF btw comment. :P
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

First Alva hooked me up, then 10 minutes later opened up a Valdo map and it was for the Mageblood.
Best luck ever. This league may have spoiled me too much.

Act VII, btw.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
End of league (maybe?) post. Leveled to 100 with another TR version. This time Pathfinder pure TR Ballista build, no self damage.
And some chill reduction on the jewel.

Plan was to farm Widowhail, 6link it and switch to it. The farming worked out well but the 6linking came too late (@99 IIRC) so I never used it. Despite getting quite the good roll:

Build was good for progression. But has similar issue with mapping xp/h as the Poison AB last league. Its way too slow against sparse mobs due to all the delays. Also didnt plan/experiment (before league) much so Im not sure if my setup for Withering is any good. And would like to know how much %AoE I want on this build. And rather late I noticed that I forgot Enfeeble in cwdt link, never fixed that. Lots of time was spent doing random stuff like trying to farm a useful Omen (failed), trying to farm Perfect fossils in Delve (failed), trying to craft good stuff with Necropolis before the big patch (failed). Porcupine was fairly easy and likely got a bit lucky with the low number of Dreads to get a useful suffix. Lightning Coil was from Gwennen, would have crafted something otherwise.

Only started to extensively use the new Scarab system rather late (@99 IIRC), there is a lot more potential than what I did. The new 3 Atlas trees are useful and make SSF much easier in terms of QoL. The other QoL stuff wasnt much (if any), mostly ill-disguised nerfs more like it. Clearly GGG doesnt like QoL or they wouldnt come up with clunky league mechanic like they did here. If corpses/coffins would be auto collected and stackable, that would be QoL. And no enforced menu before entering the map. Etc.

Kills were ~840k. /played ~4d 16h, some of that AFK.

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABgIDgwDuAbwB3AIgA1kDhwOiBS0FtQqbDHMSjhUgFr8ZtB5qIuIi6iP2JT8mlSj_Kk0s6S2DMHwyATQ_Nj03TDu6PydHBkd-R-JJUUlSSsRKyE2SUUdR2VO7WW1cQF4TX5hhIWHiYqxjBWVNbIxs2XGhcw507XUpdZ52gnrvfVt9dX-Af5aE2YTvhrOHy4m3jX2Nv49Pj_qSgJUum42cAp2qnrefbaOKpAWkOac0p5usR60csJKyGbTFtNG007UItUi5Ar02vXy-p7_VwpzC7MZFx53IDM6ozxXPMs960NDTftZU2WDb5-Ow6Nbub-968NXxbfR89Rj2o_au9vz3E_iC_rr_EP-T__gAC7oarRwxy7186PJs2XtEA1mWNvR83vLGRf1rKP-xyGMFRbx1KRk-__jkT8Kc
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info