How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Need to annul it:

Current setup

Sum things i found:
Played in the LoK/Sentinel event.
EA Ignite Raider. First time playing EA and mostly yoloed it. Progression was bumpy due to not having much of a good plan and not following it either. Build likely isnt min-maxed properly, didnt really check it out. It works fairly ok for mapping now. Single target is more sketchy. And Spell Suppression is missing some which hurts. And Sentinel vs my item filter was like 3:0.

Passive:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:

that fire damage on bow hurts your EA DPS by quite alot. usually EA players try to get Elemental Equilibrium, which means u can have any bonus elemental damage, except fire :P
After I had my fun with EA Ballista, I started a new character, RF Jugg of course. That build is just always so much fun for me.
lvl 94 and the build is coming together. Just got my Saffels Frame. Had been using Rise of the Phoenix until now.

Immortal Flesh and a high armour six link chest are also very handy.

Last edited by odds on Nov 16, 2023, 10:31:59 AM
"
deothor wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:

that fire damage on bow hurts your EA DPS by quite alot. usually EA players try to get Elemental Equilibrium, which means u can have any bonus elemental damage, except fire :P
Its a Raider with 20% exposure. One of the benefits of Raider that I can thus get more hard damage with fire damage on the bow.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
1st Kaom's:
from a Kirac Mission T10 ('find the Stack of Divination Cards')
Just do it! And keep it simple -
Things will become complicated by itself.
"
Aetherium wrote:

"
tuasoafoch wrote:
1st Kaom's:
from a Kirac Mission T10 ('find the Stack of Divination Cards')

Nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info