How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Cataca wrote:

Not sure what you are doing wrong, but i have had zilch issues spawning bosses just about every beyond map i am doing. Even though i am never going for challanges, the beyond boss one finished before i even hit yellow maps.

Do you make sure to run some pack size increases on your maps? (crap like temp chains, lower regen and stuff like that) They make beyond spawns significantly easier.

There is also some interaction between leaguestones. You can slot a bloodlines "of abaxoth" and a beyond "of circles" and you'll get two beyond bosses per map guaranteed. I have been hording those things in case i get a voidheat prophecy.

I actually spawned 4 bosses before maps, where pack sizes are smaller and I never gathered monsters around before the prophecy.

I already wrote I had 20%+ pack sizes.

Yes, there is an interaction and one of them just dropped

I gather a full screen of monsters and beyond monsters just don't spawn. Around 2-3 monster spawns per map on average, last 3-4 runs gave either 1 spawn or no spawns.

And this is all with a combination of at least 2 of the 3 beyond mods (zana, map and stone).

I thought it would be way easier as I remember spawning beyond monsters and bosses was super easy last league, and I never got the Voidheart prophecy before so I was never actively trying to summon them.

Gave up in the end, fuck Voidheart.
Dude - spawning Beyond bosses is cake, even with a white Beyond Stone. I am guessing that my max in one map was probably well over 20 (that was a 60% extra Beyond portal stone).
"
bablo wrote:
How SSF is going?
lvl 1-70 : Jay!
lvl 70-74 : Uh oh...
lvl 75 : WALL

And climbing it takes forever,
until you decide to reroll.

You're doing something wrong.
"
kuukkeli wrote:
"
bablo wrote:
How SSF is going?

Could be he's trying to play melee. Which in any other arpg wouldn't be 'wrong', but in PoE? Can only blame GGG for that one. :)
"
"
kuukkeli wrote:
"
bablo wrote:
How SSF is going?

Could be he's trying to play melee. Which in any other arpg wouldn't be 'wrong', but in PoE? Can only blame GGG for that one. :)

Hey, don't hate on melee! I almost always roll melee :)
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
"
Doomstryver wrote:

Hey, don't hate on melee! I almost always roll melee :)
Same here! It's what makes me 'a bad', proudly. :D
I was fine playing Melee on SSF until I had so many Exalted orbs I fell into the temptation of moving to Legacy normal. I kind of regret it.

:(
Hail build Diversity,
Death to the speed clear meta.
You had two?
"
Quo210 wrote:
I was fine playing Melee on SSF until I had so many Exalted orbs I fell into the temptation of moving to Legacy normal. I kind of regret it.

:(

dude even if I get a mirror I'm never going back to that trading simulator shitshow. SSF is life.
"
"
kuukkeli wrote:
"
bablo wrote:
How SSF is going?

Im playing melee and im in the late 90s...seems more like you have no idea :p
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info