How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Astarte911 wrote:
#feelsgoodman

Wow, that is seriously impressive. Major props.
Doing pretty well, not pushing it. Had some luck with uniques and cadiro to boost me. Had some bad luck with fuses (295 to just 5l belly lol) Pretty enjoyable experience though I am bit annoyed I can not find that damn unique jewel I need:D
My main soso farmer:
Spoiler

Edit: Two prophecies for Voidheart, no Blackheart drops lol. Still waiting for Death's Opus prophecy to show up...:)

I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Last edited by gathor on Mar 30, 2017, 1:08:34 PM
"
satanttin wrote:

u already have 1500 fusings i ssf? O.o

Essentially, i picked every alt, aug, jew etc from 85 to 96..
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

*does a dance*
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
Chanced a Lapis Amulet last night.

Cheered at my desk.

Congrats!! I've never managed to chance a Unique. I've been playing since Closed Beta. It's probably because I'm mainly just chasing Shavs. I should probably chase something that might be a little easier to get. Anyway. #FeelsBadMan
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Yesterday I got the achievement for getting a unique from normal Hillock. That should give you some indication of how many times I've been dying :(
"
bwam wrote:

*does a dance*

nice. ya i just got this yesterday

"
xMustard wrote:
"
bwam wrote:

*does a dance*

nice. ya i just got this yesterday

:) SSF is the woot.
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
"
bwam wrote:

*does a dance*
wow this is a sexy ass belt
Level 90, I didn't think I'd have this kind of gear in SSF and it's actually a rather smooth gameplay most of the time and I really don't care about the rest of it where I just get ragdolled since it requires ES/ranged and/or godly gear to be able to deal with.

My valuable shit:
Spoiler

I fucked up my Woe Butcher axe in a way. I yolo exalted the cold damage, and even though it's a good boost I should've waited for my Vagan lvl 7 to craft bleeding on hit. But my palms were itchy with that Exalted staring at me.

Also, got the Voidheart prophecy (hence the Blackheart linked) but I think I'll give up on that. I played around 15 maps with double Beyond mods (and 20%+ monster packs) and I think I managed to spawn ~30 (around 2 spawns per map on average) beyond monsters (not bosses) in that period while the gameplay was utter shit because I was gathering monsters in groups to have better chance of proccing beyond.
Unlike previous leagues where spawning beyond monsters was no issue at all, now I have no doubts that they've nerfed the shit out of that. Fuck the clear speed meta.

My best drop is probably that Rustic Sash. Although my jewelry is fucking garbage, and I have no luck with them. I'm using essences and alchemies on jewelry constantly and still no luck at all. But hey, I can't have them all, rite?

Can't really complain overall. Much better enjoyment for me compared to my CI/VP Cyclone Disfavour Trickster from Breach league where I was dying because I was losing my concentration, because 99%+ of the content was like playing in Cruel with that character, and then I would get obliterated. Usually after an hour of playing.

I'll never make a meta character again (that Trickster was my first one, despite not playing ranged). It's boring as fuck. Braindead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info