How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

I had a bit of an alchemy problem in ssf, but I discovered the vendor recipe and all is good now. I don't really like running maps that are just magic because I run out of higher tier maps otherwise so I use a lot of alchs.

And found this after looking for it a while

Things are going smooth :)
Some new things:
Finally started sustaining my shaped T10 & T11 maps, feels good. So to celebrate I did some power mapping after work yesterday.

Channel is awesome for farming divines.

Shaped Phantasmagoria to farm a Taste of Hate but whirling blades feels so bad with the layout.

Would farming The Belly of the Beast in act 9 with some quant gear possibly be better?
It could give me a shot at finding Belly cards which I also need.

Was going for a double stat stick for my Ground Slam Scion and ended up with this. Actually a pretty great weapon for my LLGC mines boss killer.

Found another one yesterday, saving for either some jewel slams or possible multimod.

"
PelicanOfWar wrote:

Would farming The Belly of the Beast in act 9 with some quant gear possibly be better?

Just to give you a "taste" of how much you will need to farm the belly for that. I found 1 taste of hate card on standard after an estimate of 2 afternoons of farming belly of the beast (was looking for The Oath) and about 3 The Oath's. This was with about 20% quantity gear from the perandus belt and the sadima gloves.

So choose your battles and prosper! :)
Last edited by Manthe_blaqskull on Jun 21, 2018, 5:48:07 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Insult to Injury: I finally got Crippling Greif... twice in the same map. Once in the regular area, and again in a Zana Mission. Off to Ascend.

Hate the lab. Second Izzy got me with his leap/slam.

Apparently it was a good day for that trial. I got mine last night as well. Haven't had a chance to try running the lab yet though.

Also... I thought they had fixed that scorching ray bug.. but maybe I am mis-remembering? I crashed to desktop like 3 times before I gave up and played a different character.
Last edited by Mismatched on Jun 21, 2018, 9:14:00 AM
"
"
PelicanOfWar wrote:

Just to give you a "taste" of how much you will need to farm the belly for that. I found 1 taste of hate card on standard after an estimate of 2 afternoons of farming belly of the beast (was looking for The Oath) and about 3 The Oath's. This was with about 20% quantity gear from the perandus belt and the sadima gloves.

So choose your battles and prosper! :)

Yea thats kinda gross, I only have 36 quant on my "MF" character.
I haven't found a belly yet with 3 90+ toons and spamming prophecies. No six link yet either, have a feeling its going to be a tabula filled league. I should start corrupting them haha

Will probably sideline that farm for now and go get a windripper from Jungle Vally. Better layout and then I can transition to a bow character. I prefer walking sim way more than any movement skill anyway.
@ Pelicanofwar

Yeah for hard cards like that I just only farm them if i'm missing 1 or 2. Not that i've farmed that often yet, just started SSF and only a year ago started playing POE. I am liking SSF best though, for exactly these reasons, getting good stuff is hard but rewarding.
"
@ Pelicanofwar

Yeah for hard cards like that I just only farm them if i'm missing 1 or 2. Not that i've farmed that often yet, just started SSF and only a year ago started playing POE. I am liking SSF best though, for exactly these reasons, getting good stuff is hard but rewarding.

Target farming cards is pretty easy, I farmed up multiple Kaom's Hearts last league. The two big things is if you can shape the map to go infinite on sustain. The other is if your chosen MF build is conducive to the layout. I found powering through maps as fast as possible with some quant gear will get you to the goal quickly. Unfortunately whirling blades feels super terrible in Phantasmagoria. The minimum move distance just causes you to get stuck on everything.

So next goal is farm a set of The Wind cards and swap off my arc totem character for MF.
Last edited by PelicanOfWar on Jun 21, 2018, 4:04:07 PM
Unavailable

I don't even
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
carkasjak wrote:
Unavailable

I don't even

Man that is rarer than rare.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info