How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Well... I finally got to leave the Twilight Strand so ... that's an improvement:

'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
"
Unquietheart wrote:
Well... I finally got to leave the Twilight Strand so ... that's an improvement:

Congrats!

For me RNG is very generous good i had 5l prophecy :)
Painfully slow getting my last Trial. Running maps now without looting just to get it over with. Not fun. I figure there's about a 1 in 60 chance of getting "Crippling Grief" on each map. Since I've done the temple about 30 times, that means I've gone about 300 or so maps without it. People say "go to 820". Nope. Can't. That would be pretty much quitting. Think I'd quit first.

Should change somehow so that your character isn't 'Crippled' by lousy luck. There should be some way to work around the RNG on this issue.
Prophecy?
I'm pretty sure Crippling Grief is the one I am missing as well, though I am only 86.

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Few things I've never had before, and once I get a Cemetery map (For the last fragment), I will be able to complete that 509 Dialogues achievement. Soon...
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Tidebreaker is what I'm chancing for... no luck yet.
I've been at 5/6, missing Piercing Truth, since early 80's I think (lv 90 now)
Got Abathox today but character who spawned him couldn’t kill him and had to bring on higher level.

Still trying to link Inpulsa both my chars are still wearing Tabulas,I rerolled it though when I realised the explode was only 5% life and got it to 9% and I think even the life improved.

Last edited by Kavlor on Jun 20, 2018, 3:19:08 AM
Insult to Injury: I finally got Crippling Greif... twice in the same map. Once in the regular area, and again in a Zana Mission. Off to Ascend.

Hate the lab. Second Izzy got me with his leap/slam.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jun 19, 2018, 9:21:31 PM
Pretty happy with this body armour that dropped in low level temple from boss. Got it five linked fast. Now I just need some other good items to decide what other resist to put on the chestpiece.
Also happy with this ring. Mana and life gained on kill is not too bad for my cyclone build...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info