How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Kinda new to the game, how can I upgrade my Sunder Stunzerker? I'm already trying to craft some decent rings/amu but meh

Should I try to farm some specific uniques or should I keep crafting yellow gear?
After 6 Empowers (1 being 14% quality), 3 portals and 3 detonate mines, I finally had an added chaos drop (11% to boot). Given that it was my dark pact summoner who found it while getting her Merc lab points before popping Kitava, this pleases me greatly.
"
Cyse wrote:

"
Cyse wrote:

lol

these are both really impressive.
Just yesterday during merc lab.

Still looking for better shoes and shield. And more others.
Anyone else having a tough time staying interested in this league? I'm 5 duplicates into Harbingers and I'm bummed I can't do any new builds with the new items. How are you staying interested?
To me its the new content to explore - that i just finished (killed Kitava). Now i just want to see how far in mapping i can go with my build.

Maby i will create guide for it? It works pretty well.
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
Anyone else having a tough time staying interested in this league? I'm 5 duplicates into Harbingers and I'm bummed I can't do any new builds with the new items. How are you staying interested?

Legacy was too good. I barely even played the game since then. It was truly the prime of PoE in my opinion.
"
seanxjohnson wrote:

If the game+connection is stable for you you could try HC?
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
I hit 71 and very few worth mentioning items. Scion, still, frost blades with hope of better connection in lab :D

Last edited by Descant on Aug 31, 2017, 10:47:27 AM
In stash

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info