How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

bless izaro
FINALLY

the rest from this league

After mathing it decided to use rare armour instead of Coil. Got all the cards now though:

Plan for armour is this one - incl 1ex for stun recovery:

Tried to craft better weapon - didnt work out so far. May have to use Elreon multi mod to get a better one. On the side I rolled a Tyrannical/IAS, regal failed:

Maps have started dropping. Crash unfortunately back and still getting those lag freezes/spikes.

Got this now too but probably wont use due to socket shortage:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
I finally killed Shaper. On my first run I realized my DPS was too low. I ended up crafting two Opals, putting on a belt I had lying around with some WED, linking my wrath with level 4 Empower, and running lab until I got 1 to 160 lightning damage on my boots. My DPS was still way too low, but I eventually got him down to Cull range on my sixth try. Only took 35 deaths!

Feeling confident, I decided to try my second Uber Atziri set. On my first try I died once to the Vaals, twice to the trio, and the rest to Atziri, who I got down to something like 85%. This time I died once to the Vaals (both cast Ball Lightning at the same time while I was Barraging) and five times to the trio. Last time I had less damage and worse survivability (I'm self casting 40% boosted Enfeeble now). The first time I killed the Cyclone guy last. This time I saved the fire guy for last and he beat the crap out of me. Lesson learned.

I'm pretty sure I'll end the league at 39/40. I have two more Uber Atziri sets and I'll probably get another one from my remaining Atziri runs for the grind challenge, but I doubt I could kill her with 20 tries. Sucks.

After seeing all the cool ES gear I found this league and will never use, I decided to play CI next league. It'll probably be a caster of some sort. I never respec into different builds, so the leveling experience should be interesting.

I also had a ridiculously good Essence of Delirium. The helm's a huge DPS loss for my KB/Barrage setup, though. I still need to clear Hall of Grandmasters for the Achievement, so I'm leveling Scorching Ray gems for that. This should be nice there.

Last edited by Jennik on Sep 9, 2017, 2:52:19 AM
Crafted my only corrupt-only Essence drop:

Not much better than what it started with before the 4x Annul. Unfortunately the first Annul hit the ~T2 life prefix. Fortunately the 16% more remains. So 4x Annul + 2x Ex for slight benefit.
Lucky with enchant runs though - this (pure RNG enchant system) is still the worst part about lab.

--

These used to be T1 uniques? Only ever got one before Harbinger...
1x Izaro today, 1x earlier in league

"
Zrevnur wrote:

These used to be T1 uniques? Only ever got one before Harbinger...
1x Izaro today, 1x earlier in league

I found these two in the past few days. They're still T1. GGG upped the drop rates of the rarest uniques, so you'll find them more often now. They're still so rare that you shouldn't ever plan on finding one in a league, but not so rare that finding two is particularly noteworthy.

I was super excited to find these, though. I've always wanted to play a Mjolner build, even if it's not nearly as good as it used to be.
Started this league as SSF 3 days ago, smooth sailing so far.

Some of the good stuff:

Used another Divine on my Bisco's which was garbage at first, the result is lovely:

I also found a Tabula at level 10 which made leveling and farming super smooth:

Decided to hop on ssf standard and got lucky with a Starforge in 17 fusings (about 500 total)

Also nearly had a heartattack when I saw T1 drop sorc boots, sadly just

Still on the hunt for flask from Shaper, 15 runs in and still nada.
Started new character and having fun.

I finally can use some of the gear i fount untill now:

Also in near future:

Cant wait to see how this new build will perform in end game content :)
New gear: More damage, +1 max fire, but lost some EHP. Currently at ~6.9k:

--

Dropped another candidate for new boots - not looking forward to 20x lab though:

--

Golem jewel formula very hard to complete as SSF unfortunately. Have 2x the same now:
Been playing Glacial Cascade Totems on SSF Harbinger HC, on my 4th character but the second to make it into maps and the furthest I've gotten so far. Lvl 83 currently. Trying to get my Atlas set up for Shaped Beach farming but I haven't been having good luck with my map pool. Crafted myself a shitty 5 link because I really needed the DPS boost.

Last edited by Dyaven on Sep 14, 2017, 9:31:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info