How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Jeej, I found the SSF place, even if it is a bit small. After starting and giving up on SSF early in the last league I'm sticking with it so far. And enjoying myself immensely. And now, i wanted to share and show off a bit.

I had a few false starts trying some things that maybe are too fancy for the moment.I did a lot of merc lab runs on a spec throw raider that requires gear I dont have atm to really get going.

But I'm now well underway tearing through maps with my Glunder build. It's not fancy, but it's been working quite well for me so far. And hopefully it can find me some gear to try for some fancier things later on.

But I cant complain drops wise so far I dont think. My current gear:

Spoiler

Overall, I'm having a blast. I specifically like how drops affect my choices now. Going for maces instead of axes for instance. Or the fact that I found rise of the phoenix, which is making me seriously consider a righteous fire build.

I am however, running out of stash space, trying to save things I might use later.
"
morbo wrote:
Finally hit 6L on PoH. 1039 fuse... a bit pricey.

Count your self lucky. That's below average.
Jeez, Uber lab has been giving me great enchants this league, unfortunately I'm not running any of these builds.

So found some new trinckets:

Still could use Essence worm ring.
Unfortunately game became very buggy for me. Still playing HC though. RF/SR Life/MoM Pathfinder:

No luck with essences so far.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

My Wander gear is getting a bit unethical, think the only real chase item left is Headhunter now.

lol
"
Cyse wrote:

lol
holy shit 6l all blue xD u broke the game!
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Cyse wrote:

lol

You just wasted like 5 years worth of RNG on that chest!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info