How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Cataca wrote:
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
2 breaches for 6 chaos added as a Zana mod. This is HUGE for SSF and looks like I'll be going back to unid chaos recipe to be able to sustain.

Thats way too much effort to put into it just for breaches. They have a passive 10% chance to spawn per map, and 10% saturation in maps sounds about what i had with the leaguestones.

Didnt feel breaches did all that much for me in SSF, outside of the breach restricted uniques.

Did you not have MF gear? Breaches were nuts for me in SSF.

I figure 6 C worth of unid recipe would take 2-3 minutes total.

Last edited by seanxjohnson on Aug 2, 2017, 2:15:56 PM
New Zana is sick, gonna spam chaos recepie as well.

I'm really hoping GGG will not abandon us SSF standard players (the whole 5 of us lol) if the migration from legacy fails again. Starting University soon So I'm not gonna bother with the new league, but I still would like to experience 3.0
Last edited by golan4840 on Aug 2, 2017, 2:19:49 PM
"
golan4840 wrote:

I'm really hoping GGG will not abandon us SSF standard players (the whole 5 of us lol) if the migration from legacy fails again. Starting University soon So I'm not gonna bother with the new league, but I still would like to experience 3.0

I was assured it will migrate the next time there's downtime. Chris said he found an error that stopped the merge and has since corrected it. I'm actually stoked this happened, I needed to farm Minotaur maps and a clean atlas allowed me to unlock just that side. Now the only T15s and T16 that drops is Minotaur related.
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
"
golan4840 wrote:

I was assured it will migrate the next time there's downtime. Chris said he found an error that stopped the merge and has since corrected it. I'm actually stoked this happened, I needed to farm Minotaur maps and a clean atlas allowed me to unlock just that side. Now the only T15s and T16 that drops is Minotaur related.
good to know, thanks!
Woop, really love the new Zana mods! Perfect for us special snowflakes :) I really have to start doing chaos recipe, maybe unid. Do you guys only use bad base rings/amulets/belts for unid recipe, or just sell them all?

Another question: what would be the best breach farming build, that could stack some IIQ/IIR on the side?

I'm probably gonna skip the Harbinger league, and stay in ssf standard.
Last edited by Steamr0ller on Aug 3, 2017, 5:09:01 AM
"
Steamr0ller wrote:
Woop, really love the new Zana mods! Perfect for us special snowflakes :) I really have to start doing chaos recipe, maybe unid. Do you guys only use bad base rings/amulets/belts for unid recipe, or just sell them all?

Another question: what would be the best breach farming build, that could stack some IIQ/IIR on the side?

I'm probably gonna skip the Harbinger league, and stay in ssf standard.

I found BV to be very nice for MF simply because after you get 2 obliterators you don't any other gear, (cospri and devotos are ideal but not necessary) which allows you to run full blown MF gear. Purity of Elements will likely cover whatever res you're missing.

Also most minion builds are great for MF since they also require virtually no specific gear.
Some sweet essence crafting luck for me:

Dropped 5L, hit it with the Essence that gives evasion and got that on the first try :) Life roll is hybrid, so it cant have more mods.

My progression in the new league has been really great. Getting upgrades at a constant pace and haven't hit any major roadblocks. The new orb of binding helps SF nicely. Getting a guaranteed Zana is also sweet.

rest of the gear
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
Some sweet essence crafting luck for me:

Dropped 5L, hit it with the Essence that gives evasion and got that on the first try :) Life roll is hybrid, so it cant have more mods.

My progression in the new league has been really great. Getting upgrades at a constant pace and haven't hit any major roadblocks. The new orb of binding helps SF nicely. Getting a guaranteed Zana is also sweet.

rest of the gear

What do you mean by getting a free Zana?
"
seanxjohnson wrote:

You get her mission after defeating Kitava, which means you are able to get her to lvl 2 and invite in HO without RNG searching for her through maps.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Aug 8, 2017, 1:16:39 PM
"
morbo wrote:
"
seanxjohnson wrote:

You get her mission after defeating Kitava, which means you are able to get her to lvl 2 and invite in HO without RNG searching for her through maps.

Talk about a great QoL addition, I didn't see this before I started mapping and got lucky and saw her in the wild on map 4. Good to know for the future though!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info