How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Llyrain wrote:

Got the archievement - but who can do this map with vulnerability??! With a melee char?

Someone who has learned how not to get hit. I've made it through maps without taking damage and I suck at this. There are many players who have learned to rarely take a hit.
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Doomstryver wrote:
Just need to find some exalts.

Reddit says beyond is bad for getting Exalt cards so maybe skip the 'beyond' and max IIQ instead.

--

"
monsoonrider wrote:
- I think I found a grand total of 3 master sextant this league, RNG or it needs a boost?

Dont think so (the boost). They only drop in higher tiers so if you dont get there you wont find many. Increasing drop rate would really break it for people who min-max the system. You can 3:1 the yellow ones if you are short on red ones.

--

"
Westwood1121 wrote:
I scoured it, use a few alts, then blessed it, then crafted it by a master, then global said to "slam" it which I guess means use an exalted on it; so I did.
<snip>
No idea how good it is. I think the season should be ending pretty soon here. Figured I'd burn a few currencies I had.
Dont listen to global I guess... But you got lucky and if you dont have access to ilevel Vaal Regalia you are unlikely to get anything better anytime soon. And even if you have 84+ Regalia you still would have to spend a lot of currency to get sth better.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:

Dont listen to global I guess... But you got lucky and if you dont have access to ilevel Vaal Regalia you are unlikely to get anything better anytime soon. And even if you have 84+ Regalia you still would have to spend a lot of currency to get sth better.

Yea, I was using poe.affix to get an idea of what percentages I could get. I was stunned when I was hit with that. That never happens. Since warmer weather is here, I'm playing less and less. I doubt I'll log enough hours to see an ilvl 84 vaal regalia drop, so I just ran with this. I'd love to at least 5L, but I doubt that will ever happen. Just run the 4L & 2L.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.

well fck
"
golan4840 wrote:

well fck

As consolation, i have leveled ~3 full sets of gems (some 30) to 20 and vaaled them, not a single one hit +1. Hell, not a single one hit +quality.

2x -1 level, 3x -4 quality and two level 20 vaal discipline, of two disciplines i vaaled.

Cant complain about any of the other RNG this league, but vaaling gems, i coulda done without.

edit: and uber lab needing a toon at 90 and a toon at 88 before i found the last trial.
Last edited by Cataca on May 11, 2017, 4:47:44 PM
Its kinda frustrating when i Vaal map to get 8 mods and it gets +1 to Tier. No 8 mods.
Have always been playing SSF, this time Flameblast. Have been really lucky with the Vaal Regalia. Found as a 4Link...130 Jews and 31 Fus later...playing hybrid with around 4.5 k each of Life and ES.

Level 89. Found more Exalts than Regals...
overall happy with this league

from my only key..found at 88
Third key drop

It's a nice skin transfer for marauders, so, not an entirely shitty drop :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Hmm... my successes are relatively modest I suppose, but it's still fun to have an official SSF ladder.

This I managed to craft:

I've got this, but I'm short on fuses to 5-Link it. It also has crappy resists, but lots of EV.

These are fun, they work well with the automatic Frenzy generation of Raider.

Best Flask I've found.

I've also got this, although I'm afraid I can't really use it due to needing resists.

I wish I could find a Thief's Ring and an Infractem, or maybe a Queen of the Forest.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
"
Unquietheart wrote:

I wish I could find a Thief's Ring and an Infractem, or maybe a Queen of the Forest.

Sorry, couldn't resist:

bonus stage

All this is rotting in my stash. The game seems rather insistent on forcing me to play a bow build, but I resist! :D

Bow builds were never my thing.

Leveling a Sire of Shards incinerate totem Chieftain currently and I must say, it's performing better than expected thus far. It might turn out to be not bad at all.

Key gear:

Life is good for now.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 12, 2017, 7:39:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info