How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Bars wrote:
"
Unquietheart wrote:

I wish I could find a Thief's Ring and an Infractem, or maybe a Queen of the Forest.

Sorry, couldn't resist:

Arrgh!! Arrgh I say ...

Hmm... Legacy Thief's Ring, nice.

Did I mention "Arrgh"?
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Did uber lab with CI ZO Hierophant. Used chaos/poison AWC - double dipping while it lasts. Fumbled a lot and made plenty of mistakes - not used to setup. And almost forgot to click Altar...

Got lucky with enchant:

Traps are "too easy" with this kind of build. And I only have 5 endurance charges and ~10% regen. What is the point of the lab traps? To arbitrarily punish some kind of builds whereas others can just stand in a saw lane and outregen it?
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Still working on the headhunter for the next years i guess ;) .
Last edited by DasName on May 12, 2017, 3:18:56 PM
It's the weekend. Need this weekend like it's nobody's business. SSF is going to rock.
Well, sometimes i'm lucky...

and sometimes i'm not

Countless shrieking essences of rage in, never hit open prefix + suffix :D . If that bow wasn't perfectly coloured, i would try another one; this one is cursed :D. Will i get my bow before the league ends?

But in all honesty, i'm having tons of fun, and for the first time ever i don't feel bored past 95. Maybe it's actually a good thing, that the bow doesn't want to roll properly - the hope keeps me going :D.

GL to everybody out there!
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Found 3rd key, dropped something, vendor it all.

Still hunting for better shield/head/gloves/etc. My 7k ES is somewhat to low for some T10 boses. But managed to do many uniq maps. Poorjoy Asylum is hell.
"
tweedledee111 wrote:

Countless shrieking essences of rage in, never hit open prefix + suffix :D . If that bow wasn't perfectly coloured, i would try another one; this one is cursed :D. Will i get my bow before the league ends?

Not 100% sure but i do think you don't need to hit open prefix + suffix if you are realy desperate. Mastercrafting "cannot be changed" should increase your chances. However it's obviously more expensive.
"
DasName wrote:
"
tweedledee111 wrote:

Not 100% sure but i do think you don't need to hit open prefix + suffix if you are realy desperate. Mastercrafting "cannot be changed" should increase your chances. However it's obviously more expensive.

You do need to get open prefix & suffix to craft 'Paragon' onto the +2 fire bow: If you dont have open prefix it cannot get +1. If you dont have open suffix you cannot craft "cannot roll attack mods". "x cannot be changed" doesnt help to overcome this.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on May 13, 2017, 5:04:40 AM
"
DasName wrote:

Still working on the headhunter for the next years i guess ;) .

gg. Chanced or dropped? How many empowers ruined before this?
Chanced.
I got 4 empowers total, got it on the 4th.

"
Zrevnur wrote:

"x cannot be changed" doesnt help to overcome this.

My mistake.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info