How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Stopped playing regulary after 2 weeks once getting my 24 challenges.
That was my aim for this league anyways.
Deleted my main with all currencies/maps/gear.

Now im in testing mode for new possible builds for the 3.0 league.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Cataca wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
News about SSF if anybody missed it: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1896374

Not much information though. No info on how many SSF players "retire".

What do you mean with information about how they retire? HC legacy SSF -> HC SSF, Legacy SSF -> Standard SSF. There was never any other way on how this would work.

You may have missed the "many" in my quote?

Context: When announcing SSF mode GGG said sth about them expecting "most"(?) SSF players to "retire" their characters sooner or later.

Edit: In case its still not clear: My remark was about the number of players/characters which retire. Not about how they do it.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on May 8, 2017, 12:27:42 PM
"
gandhar0 wrote:

Now im in testing mode for new possible builds for the 3.0 league.

I think its pointless due to changes that will come.

Also second key

And new helmet:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Cataca wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
News about SSF if anybody missed it: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1896374

Not much information though. No info on how many SSF players "retire".

What do you mean with information about how they retire? HC legacy SSF -> HC SSF, Legacy SSF -> Standard SSF. There was never any other way on how this would work.

You may have missed the "many" in my quote?

Context: When announcing SSF mode GGG said sth about them expecting "most"(?) SSF players to "retire" their characters sooner or later.

Edit: In case its still not clear: My remark was about the number of players/characters which retire. Not about how they do it.

Oh, apologies
I finally did and have done the Endgame lab. I failed to kill one Golem so I should have stopped there, but anyway, I was lucky to be able to finish the 3rd phase.

I got a decoy totem radius enchant and a Heavy strike enchant on a ES helm. ughhh
From one key

I got the growing agony again.

Is this really a RNG?
"
Oiranoiccid wrote:

I got the growing agony again.

Is this really a RNG?

If it makes you feel any better, its all RNG. I haven't found a single growing agony. Instead:

I wanted to find the frostbolt ones or frostblades ones - but of course I don't find those :)
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
^Double ring of blades i'm jelly.

Leveled 3 chars to lvl 90 and had a char ready for ring of blades, went with terminus cyclone instead since it never appeared.

Still got 20/20 ek's somewhere in my stash.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

This is second, found. First was sold to me by Cadiro

And other loot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info