How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Finally a bit of luck. Currently (after a few low level rips I didn't bother writing about) leveling an EQ Juggernaut, and decided to try and make use of a 5l chest I found on my last run (in a "all sockets will be linked" strongbox). Got this in 4c:

It's low ilvl and not a great base, so that's about as much as I could have hoped for from it, and to hit it in 4c was a relief after some of the shit luck I've been having. Would have loved a 6l for added fire, but this will do nicely until I manage to chance a Marohi (or die, whichever comes first) >.>
So far it's running good - with one exception.

I'm melee and no chaos resistance. Not one single usable item, I mean something with more than just 30 chaos resistance on it.

I'm fairly tanky against normal damage - until the beyond demons show up, or other chaos heavy stuff.
Even an atziris potion isn't really enough if not backed by at least a basis resistance if heavy chaos damage shows up.
"
Llyrain wrote:

I'm melee and no chaos resistance. Not one single usable item, I mean something with more than just 30 chaos resistance on it.

I'm fairly tanky against normal damage - until the beyond demons show up, or other chaos heavy stuff.
Even an atziris potion isn't really enough if not backed by at least a basis resistance if heavy chaos damage shows up.
don't got any of
?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Llyrain wrote:

I'll often make one of these as my quicksilver replacement. In most cases, it can buy enough time to make a getaway.
"
"
Llyrain wrote:

I'll often make one of these as my quicksilver replacement. In most cases, it can buy enough time to make a getaway.

Same problem with chaos, although I use a quicksilver but also have
on my char, also grabbed "Purity of Flesh" circle, that and an odd jewel with %life and chaos res are enough to get positive chaos res when flask is up - imho that's all you need 99% of the time.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Somewhat hit a wall with my Sunder Gladiator. Fun, but topped out at T12 maps. I'd get to like 80% exp then some mechanic would kill me. I'd fight back and forth between 80% to 5%. If I did like a hundred T5 maps I could level. But, meh.

Started a SRS summoner, skeleton, zombie build. Took a bunch of tries, but I did Norm Labs starting at like level 25. Finally got it completed at 41. Just sucks now because I'm completely outleveled Act 3.

And I'm am 100% completely out of room in my stash. I have seven tabs of uniques. No idea why I've been hanging onto everything.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
Somewhat hit a wall with my Sunder Gladiator. Fun, but topped out at T12 maps. I'd get to like 80% exp then some mechanic would kill me. I'd fight back and forth between 80% to 5%. If I did like a hundred T5 maps I could level. But, meh.

Started a SRS summoner, skeleton, zombie build. Took a bunch of tries, but I did Norm Labs starting at like level 25. Finally got it completed at 41. Just sucks now because I'm completely outleveled Act 3.

And I'm am 100% completely out of room in my stash. I have seven tabs of uniques. No idea why I've been hanging onto everything.

I have more than 10 unique tabs atm, i save every single unique find and only sell doubles. Luckily i can afford it since i spent the majority of my supporter packs's points on stash tabs. Its kind of became a hobby to collect uniques and see how far i can go witb it.
Best unique drop so far is probably carcass jack. Still praying for abyssus or shavs
Last edited by golan4840 on May 2, 2017, 10:33:40 AM
Looking to hit 91 and then try uberlab/Atziri/Council before quitting. Should happen.
I finally got a crafting base ilv.84 for ES build.

I joined the league in the middle of the course but so far the Atlas progression is good thanks to the stones.

Last edited by Oiranoiccid on May 2, 2017, 12:07:51 PM
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Llyrain wrote:

don't got any of
?

No, nothing.
And a single
isn't enough in a chaos heavy enviroment like Bahometh & friends. I'd like some base chaos resistance with additional drinking this potion.

Only chaos resi drop yesterday:

Otherwise, no problems. I can stand in a breach with the wholy screen full of breech monsters killing them in droves, thanks to
. Both dropped last week, and I had a 5 link prophecy left to try it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info