How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

what does SSF mean? = summon silent fart? seriously bro wtf is it
"
Fleshbane wrote:
what does SSF mean? = summon silent fart? seriously bro wtf is it

Solo Self Found. It's the new thing in 2.6 :-)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Dropped this and plan to use it on CA. Very powerful for that kinda build. Even though the leech is not very useful for me.
Got 2nd Witchfire. Gives a major DPS boost but the lack of 'movement speed' suffix (need anti-bleed on quicksilver then) hurts a lot unfortunately. And it probably interfers with cwdt-Enfeeble. So not sure if Im going to use it.

Edit: Divine Shrine dropped this - 2nd one today:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on May 2, 2017, 5:53:21 PM

And finally something i can work towards 6s-L.

Dropped from white mob :D

EDIT

Also during Whatuahasomething Cadiro sold me Vaults of Atziri.
Last edited by de99ial on May 3, 2017, 5:21:52 AM
Almost max ES and good chaos resist:

And rolled this some time ago - unfortunately it competes with Stone of Lazhwar:

Maybe I will try again Aegis build/setup for PF...

Edit: minor fix
Last edited by Zrevnur on May 3, 2017, 10:00:17 AM
And

Must say - i hope i will find that shield ive been looking for. Also Essence Worm Ring would be nice.
Not been on much lately. Taking a well earned break from the grind for a little bit :)

Retired my LLED at only level 87. I just wasn't enjoying it and kept telling myself I had to enjoy it. Now that I'm back to playing my blade flurry raider I'm having a blast clearing maps again.

Little bonus that I FINALLY got the chest I've been trying to chance for since the league started!

Feeling pretty opie opie with all my unique flasks as well

Other than that, going to keep farming for challenges. Miniprojects at the moment are attempting to craft a better hubris than the one I currently have and figuring out where I can skimp 3 points off my tree so I can grab melding for my Energy from Within.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
After not being active in the game for 2 years or so, I took a Magma Orb build(not really based around anything)with high life regen and made it to 70. This may not sound awesome to any of you guys, but I'm just happy I made it this far.
Last edited by Elynole on May 3, 2017, 11:07:15 AM
"
Elynole wrote:
After not being active in the game for 2 years or so, I took a Magma Orb build(not really based around anything)with high life regen and made it to 70.

Magma orb is such a cool spell. Shame it's kind of clunky without loads of projectile speed! Are you planning to use any of the threshold jewels?

"
Elynole wrote:
This may not sound awesome to any of you guys, but I'm just happy I made it this far.

Anything that is SSF is welcome in this thread as far as I understand. If you're enjoying your own progress that is all that matters.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
Just dropped this - no free prefix, 1-2 free suffix:

Maybe somewhat better than Lioneyes if I spend 4ex for crit + IAS? Dont know much about phys bow builds...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info